AMY WINEHOUSE

2»

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Nah man, it's all jokes.
    Amy Winehouse brings out the beast in people, that's all.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Nah man, it's all jokes.
    Amy Winehouse brings out the beast in people, that's all.

haha.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    ughhhhhh...anotha one? I was actually thinkin today how I haven't seen an Amy Whinehouse thread ina minute...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cosmo...

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Is it time for this month's Amy Winehouse thread already?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I'll be in Los Angeles this week. Friday @ Kettle and Keg in Fullerton and Saturday at Zanzibar in Santa Monica.

You know, if you care to work me in person.

haha you thought you could duck me by skipping town.

BITCH I AM IN LA THIS WEEKEND AND THE JUICE IS STILL RUNNING.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    My favorite Curtis Mayfield album is Curtis/Live!.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Good choice.

I'm completely fascinated by Don McLean's "American Pie." Of course I've known this song for my entire life, but I just listened to it, and then I listened to it repeatedly for - well, I don't know how many times, but a lot. This song is mind-blowing.

This is one of those songs that, if you had asked me about it in passing I would have dismissed it as whatever. "HATED IT" even. But man, I just peeped this shit again. This jawn is serious.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Mine is 'There is No Place Like America Today'.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Good choice.

I'm completely fascinated by Don McLean's "American Pie." Of course I've known this song for my entire life, but I just listened to it, and then I listened to it repeatedly for - well, I don't know how many times, but a lot. This song is mind-blowing.

This is one of those songs that, if you had asked me about it in passing I would have dismissed it as whatever. "HATED IT" even. But man, I just peeped this shit again. This jawn is serious.
    Funny you mention this now, I had this LP in my "get rid of" pile a couple days ago. But then I gave it a listen & put it back in the shelves, funny because it will probably be the only time I listen to it until I forget & try to get rid of it again in a few years time. Great song, long though, I remember seeing an interview with McLean where he said that the reason it didn't get many cover versions that he knew of was probably because of the length.
    I did get rid of all 7 Cat Stevens albums I found in my room (at least they will be gone when I take them to the record store this morning), god I can't stand that dude for some reason, am I the only one??

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I did get rid of all 7 Cat Stevens albums I found in my room (at least they will be gone when I take them to the record store this morning), god I can't stand that dude for some reason, am I the only one??

Were you a Cat Stevens fan at one time, or did you accumulate all seven of them Cat Stevens rekkids by accident?

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts

Were you a Cat Stevens fan at one time, or did you accumulate all seven of them Cat Stevens rekkids by accident?
    My aunty gave me 4 or 5 when I was a kid & the other couple were also given to me, I never really listened to them but for some reason they had escaped the knife in recent record reducing sessions. I now see the error of my ways..

god I can't stand that dude for some reason, am I the only one??

well he is a radical Islamist who supports terror.

so no, I'd say you're prolly not the only one.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    A HREF=http://sharebee.com/11f246d3>http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/PaisleyMoons/winehouse-1.jpg width=100 border=10>

You're welcome.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/PaisleyMoons/winehouse-1.jpg width=100 border=10>

You're welcome.

THANK YOU. THIS PIC IS A CLASSIC. witch nightmares for days.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Good choice.

Haha.

What's going on with you man! You're on some next shit right now.

This is one of my least favorite songs, but I need to get on what ever level you're on where you now love a song you used to hate.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Ha! No, I was referring to the link which I think more than a few on here will want: "Amy Winehouse - Back To Black (Instrumentals)"

Ha! No, I was referring to the link which I think more than a few on here will want: "Amy Winehouse - Back To Black (Instrumentals)"

what can I say I prefer her creepy photos to her music!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    At this rate, Amy Winehouse is gonna rival DJ AM[/b] records as the subject of the most Soul Strut threads.
    Hah!

Imagine if AM DJed for Winehouse. Soulstrut heads explode--film at 11!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/PaisleyMoons/winehouse-1.jpg width=100 border=10>

JESUS!

Please tell me this is a product of photoshop.

There's a NAGL graemlin if I ever saw one.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    V, my level is UNPRESIDENTED.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    what can I say I prefer her creepy photos to her music!

Anybody need an avatar?: