TURNING POINT (7/21/07) - TROPICAL FUNK in TORONTO

roneazyroneazy 111 Posts
edited July 2007 in Announcements
Hey everybody...After a brief hiatus, TURNING POINT[/b] is BaCK[/b] to bring the heaviest dancefloor music from around the world to one of Toronto's premiere dancefloors, the Gladstone Ballroom (1214 Queen Street West - Queen/Gladstone; 1 block east of Dufferin on Queen). This month features special guest GENERAL ECLECTIC[/b] of Toronto's jazz dance fanatics, the FOOTPRINTS crew[/b]. Apparently, Mr. Eclectic, who many of you will recognize as Toronto's answer to Jamiroquai on the dancefloor, is putting together a very special set specifically for the TURNING POINT[/b] massive, digging a little deeper into those already famously heavy crates! And of course, the world renowned and legendary Toronto selector, A MAN CALLED WARWICK[/b], will be on board gracing all attendees with yet another of his LANDMARK[/b] sets filled with only the DEEPEST and HEAVIEST in afro beat, caribbean, latin, reggae, jazz and other sweaty nuggets from the warmer parts of the globe... In a unique venue that is beautifully decorated especially for TURNING POINT[/b], once you step through the doors, you really feel as though you've left Toronto and have entered a 50's ballroom somewhere deep in the French Antilles - an experience like no other! If you STILL have not gone (shame shame double shame on you!), I can tell you from truthful personal experience that NO OTHER NIGHT in the world will prepare you for it.. it truly is the most unique night of dancefloor sounds in the world! Ask jet set selectors like Quantic, Adrian Leach, Keb Darge, Miles Cleret... the list goes on.Doors open at 10 PM, cover is $10. Arrive early though, as the queue has really gotten out of hand in the last little while.... and you don't want to keep those shaking hips waiting!See you all there!RON EAZY

Comments

• magsonjazzmagsonjazz 134 Posts
    Top night indeed and without doubt, one of the best flyers I have seen in ages!

You lucky Torontonians!!!!

• magsonjazzmagsonjazz 134 Posts
    Can anyone get me one of these flyers and post it to the UK???

Adrian Leach