WALE!

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
http://www.zshare.net/download/2652561edde1f9/let the soulstrut blabber begin.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    catch posted this in announcements and only i responded =P

this shit is really really good. i was kinda suprised cos this is pretty much the first shit i've heard from dude

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

this shit is really really good. i was kinda suprised cos this is pretty much the first shit i've heard from dude

I don't know, dude didn't really hold my attention. I've been bumpin' that "Good Girls" song for a couple months now, but the other songs were rather ehhh.

I bumped it once, tried to listen a second time around and gave up 3-4 songs into it. I was really looking forward to it too. He kinda reminds me of a slightly better version of Lupe Fiasco, which isn't saying much. I'll still check out the LP though.

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    dude didn't really hold my attention.

Yeah, I tried to get into it, but in the end I was only bored.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

I don't know, dude didn't really hold my attention. I've been bumpin' that "Good Girls" song for a couple months now, but the other songs were rather ehhh.

I bumped it once, tried to listen a second time around and gave up 3-4 songs into it. I was really looking forward to it too. He kinda reminds me of a slightly better version of Lupe Fiasco, which isn't saying much. I'll still check out the LP though.

LOSING COOL POINTS, BLOG REP, AND BOOKINGS IN AMSTERDAM, JAPAN, AND KANSAS CITY!

j/k

I have to check for this. I ride for whatever Catch does out of him being a genuine dude, a cool cat/not a snob, and showing me love.

PUT ME IN THE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKEEEEEEEEEEEEET

You didn't like Lupe, Herm? damn, I thought you would def. ride for him.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

LOSING COOL POINTS, BLOG REP, AND BOOKINGS IN AMSTERDAM, JAPAN, AND KANSAS CITY!

j/k

I have to check for this. I ride for whatever Catch does out of him being a genuine dude, a cool cat/not a snob, and showing me love.

PUT ME IN THE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKEEEEEEEEEEEEET

You didn't like Lupe, Herm? damn, I thought you would def. ride for him.

Why? 'Cause he shares a name with both men AND women in my family?

• I thought this was going to be about the awesomeness that is

YOU HOBO HUMPIN SLOMO BITCH GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF MY *garbled*

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    DC is not riding for dude???

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I'm feeling Wale. Thanks for the link!!!

• BELIEVEBELIEVE 257 Posts

I ride for this fella. More energy (and more fun!) than almost anyone else on the local DC/Baltimore scene.

Definitely going to check for his official album.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Cheers Delay - looking forward to checking this out - heard a couple of tracks last year that promised good things from him in the future.

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
    thanks to everybody who checked the mixtape out, its at almost 8,000 downloads in a week.

http://www.zshare.net/download/2652561edde1f9/

i'm gonna put up some DJ mixable tracks later in the week for the microwave faithful.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Get um, Nick!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

let the soulstrut blabber begin.

I downloaded it the other day, and had a quick listen to it last night. Not so keen on the version of "Rehab", but the one where he rhymes over that Justice track is pretty damn fresh. On the whole, I like it.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    thanks to everybody who checked the mixtape out, its at almost 8,000 downloads in a week.

i'm gonna put up some DJ mixable tracks later in the week for the microwave faithful.

yo, nick. Can NickNack post this up on GigaCrate? Wanted me to ask.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    DC is not riding for dude???

Well people seem supportive but not in love with his shit.

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts

yo, nick. Can NickNack post this up on GigaCrate? Wanted me to ask.

yeah post away