Comments

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    doh!

there we go

relieves chaffing!

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    It relieves alot of other things to!!!!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

For real though, I do keep the little squeeze tube cuz my lips get hella dry. Works much better than all the different chapsticks, and doesn't make your lips as 'addicted'.

Oh, and neither of those pics are working...

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    It relieves alot of other things to!!!!

i'm sayin!!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    my favorite Vaseline story.

I have this pet peeve with folks that park diagonal and take up 2 or 3 spaces because they think their car is so fuckin' fly they dont want anyone to ding it(when the parking lot is filled to capacity and there is no where to park, if you are doing this on the south 40 and there are a bazillion other spaces open, I Dont care)...I dont know why but the whole thing just screams "arrogant douchetard" to me(one time a "glued" a 11x17 "note" that said ASSHOLE right over the windshield at eyelevel on the drivers side with sausage gravy...but I digress)

So anyway I was DJing at this place and I had to get my gear out, some arrogant douchetard had his ridiculous ginormous Dodge Ram Pick-up parked over three spaces(there was only about 20 to begin with and they were all taken up) so I had to park far away. I asked in the bar who was parking over three spaces and if they could move into one space, but no one said anything. So I went into the 7-eleven to buy some Vaseline to coat his door handles so he got that shit all over his hands, and whatever he touched after that. I just asked the dude in the store if they had any vaseline, he laughed and asked, "what are you doing?" I told him what I wanted to do, and he said, "wait, I got something for you" and he went in the back a got some INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH petroleum jelly...some super amped up vaseline steez used to lube gears and latches on the slurpee machines and shit. He said dont get this on your hands AT ALL(it came in a little tube that you snipped the end off and squeezed it), you wont be able to get this off your hands for like a week! He gave me like four of them, and I proceeded to gunk up his door handles and windshield with the stuff. I periodically went outside to see if I could catch dude leaving and see his reaction but I didnt catch him.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    No vasaline.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    What a story!

douchetard

What a word.

- J

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    HMM...Theres Flavor kind also!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I periodically went outside to see if I could catch dude leaving and see his reaction but I didnt catch him.

Damn it! I was sure it was going to turn out to
    be the store clerk's truck