RAPP Albums youve never listened to..

Comments

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    I've missed some all time best-sellers like these :

anpther few "classics" that I've never heard :

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Serious. It was just one of those albums that fell through the cracks for me.

I feel that. I never listened to it the whole way through for years, years, years even though I've owned it far longer.

Same goes for "Critical Beatdown".

It's just too long to sit through.

• It's just too long to sit through.

I have listened to this all the way through at least 400 times easy when i use to rock the headphones out anywhere. Great memories of 90s nyc material while out doin some graf.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Just for you, Batmon:

This > Your Entire Rekkid Collectron

• I am starting to get this feeling reading this entire thread.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What the hell we're you peeps bumping during the entire 90s decade?? I'm proud to say that i've heard at least 85% of all hiphop ever released. Yet i've only heard about 10% of most rockabilly type tracks, suppose it's more like whats aval and what I grew up with during 80s. I'm saying.....

I'm proud to say that i've heard at least 85% of all hiphop ever released.

• I'm proud to say that i've heard at least 85% of all hiphop ever released.

From nerd rap to boom bap... i've seen and heard most of it.. GRG, i'm pushin 30 years and my life has basically been hiphop. Although I would have to say around 1998 I started giving up on rap slowly and focused mainly on the funk soul tip.

I'm proud to say that i've heard at least 85% of all hiphop ever released.

From nerd rap to boom bap... i've seen and heard most of it.. GRG, i'm pushin 30 years and my life has basically been hiphop. Although I would have to say around 1998 I started giving up on rap slowly and focused mainly on the funk soul tip.

GTFOHWTB.

I'm saying man - that would also mean you've listened to regional albums that never had national distribution...dating back to the early 1980s. 85% of all that volume? Even up to just 1998?

Unlikely.

I'm saying man - that would also mean you've listened to regional albums that never had national distribution...dating back to the early 1980s. 85% of all that volume? Even up to just 1998?

Unlikely.

And money isnt even 30 years old. Born 1977/78/79.......
    His parents wereNOT listing to Hip hop tapes in the OJ.

• Ok you must know me?? um me thinks NOT, heh, hold on i'll go in the other room and snap a pic of about 1/4 my hiphop 12" that im currently moving to put into storage.. shit is getting real and i know your crates are prob just 10 deep at best. I'm gonna have to borrow my boys boxtruck to haul everything out.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is like 1993-99 12", im not sayin i OWN everything, i got deep on the digital trade scene and have massed a collection of music that would make you cry. All im sayin is one yes im turning 29, this month.. and two my life has been dedicated to "hiphop" born in the bronx raised in bridgeport ct.

Ok you must know me?? um me thinks NOT, heh, hold on i'll go in the other room and snap a pic of about 1/4 my hiphop 12" that im currently moving to put into storage.. shit is getting real and i know your crates are prob just 10 deep at best. I'm gonna have to borrow my boys boxtruck to haul everything out.

Its not about the amount of records you have. 30 Crates of Hip Hip still wouldnt be %85 of the genre.
    Thats the South right there.Maybe.

Anyone who has listened to %85 of HIP HOP wouldnt make a statement like that.

Is that photo all "obscure' records....

• I don't own hardly anything from the south.. cept outkast, goodie mob, the usual bullshit.. but i've HEARD most of it all, i'm talking about most all major labels, local if someone i knew, knew them or knew someone who knew them.. thats a lot of heads hooking up mp3. My statement stands i've been bumpin rap steady for over a decade + and its all love.

Most everything i got was from unique distro out of nyc during the later 90s into the 2000s and various record pools.. ect, you know if records could be found i was snatchin those bitchs up, thats why i had several copies of sealed indie joints to peddle off for the japan heads. I moved like 8 copies of concrete click lyrical terrorism ep sealed.. was so nice that i sold 1 buy it now for $10 to one lucky customer first come first serve.

I don't own hardly anything from the south.. cept outkast, goodie mob, the usual bullshit.. but i've HEARD most of it all, i'm talking about most all major labels, local if someone i knew, knew them or knew someone who knew them.. thats a lot of heads hooking up mp3. My statement stands i've been bumpin rap steady for over a decade + and its all love.

Most everything i got was from unique distro out of nyc during the later 90s into the 2000s and various record pools.. ect, you know if records could be found i was snatchin those bitchs up, thats why i had several copies of sealed indie joints to peddle off for the japan heads. I moved like 8 copies of concrete click lyrical terrorism ep sealed.. was so nice that i sold 1 buy it now for $10 to one lucky customer first come first serve.

So youve heard all the

German
    Australian
    UK
    Canadian
    Japanese
    French

Hiphop artists as well?

• Anyone who has listened to %85 of HIP HOP wouldnt make a statement like that.

Is that photo all "obscure' records....

Hah, i wish obscure rap still existed, pretty much finding an unknown rap record that is actually fresh is now hard to do. Most of that is commercial as i sold off nearly all of the independent during 2004, nearly 3000 pieces. Had some financial troubles and whatever so gotta do what i gotta do.

Proud to say son, I have sold a few hiphop 12" on ebay, that nobody else has ever sold on the site far as i know since back in 2000 when i was first using it.

And to boot... they don't show up on popsike, bladdddaw how yuh like me now.

Here is one i had up that for some reason nobody else is willing to sell. One of the rarest Jazzy Jay productions of his catalog. Your sitting on at least $100 a piece for these, I ended the auction early for the high bidder cause he was good peeps from the UK and rather him have it beside someone else.

MC Outloud for 1,000 on ebay... makes me wish i didnt sell my two privately for half that price.

• I don't own hardly anything from the south.. cept outkast, goodie mob, the usual bullshit.. but i've HEARD most of it all, i'm talking about most all major labels, local if someone i knew, knew them or knew someone who knew them.. thats a lot of heads hooking up mp3. My statement stands i've been bumpin rap steady for over a decade + and its all love.

So youve heard all the

German
    Australian
    UK
    Canadian
    Japanese
    French

Hiphop artists as well?

Well, if we split it into two.. i'd know something like at least 20% of rap overseas... but most of that is through the hookup from producers/beatmakers i knew in france ect ect... Myself started out playing the typical looptroop, timbuktu or kool shen. So, my bad lets be more specific... AMERICAN hiphop.

I need that TroubleNeck Brothers first joint.....U got it?

• Yes, but sadly not handy atm.. on a data cd in my closet somewhere. I've got about 200gb in vls on the laptop though. And far as i know the above mentioned track i posted has never been shared on any website that i know about. That would be a soulstrut exclusive...

gotta let you know... it's all about rob-o

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Never was a Rob-o fan, but that Bancheez ish was good. Thanks for posting.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I've got about 200gb in vls on the laptop though

what kinda storage ya got on your laptop? holy shit! 200gb? it must be filled to the brim and then some.

Derivative B.I.G. One More Chance shit.

• Well, This is the even hotter b-side, cause i love to share music... this is the gem side.

And here is another piece that you just never see being sold. For the ruffneck muh-fukaz repping nyc.

Tek Nitti & Black Demon - Who U Be Remix..

luckers get the didddik, these r4 heads like haz & the mp3 day..

• I have 140gb, but then i rotate a lot of mp3 via u3 smart memory. I am a bit of a mp3 digital junkie these days. My Desktop has much more between c & d drives.

you should start a blog with all those rare vls.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Hah, i wish obscure rap still existed, pretty much finding an unknown rap record that is actually fresh is now hard to do.

Please keep thinking that way. It means mo' for me.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    also 85% of rap doesn't exist on vinyl or mp3.