that real Japanese shit

MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
The new Gagle album is out and therefore I decided to post this. Premium production by DJ Mitsu The Beats. Peeps it.

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    The new Gagle album is out and therefore I decided to post this. Premium production by DJ Mitsu The Beats. Peeps it.

For some reason, Gagle really shit me, I can't handle their raps, the beats are sometimes ill as fuck tho...

• lord234lord234 236 Posts

For some reason, Gagle really shit me, I can't handle their raps, the beats are sometimes ill as fuck tho...

i don't wanna disrespect anybody, but japanse rap is irritating to my ears, sometimes it sounds very corny when they put some english phrases in their verses like "come on baby let's have fun.." shit like that....

what's a real classic japanese hip-hop record with very good beats? can anyone recommend something?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

i don't wanna disrespect anybody, but japanse rap is irritating to my ears, sometimes it sounds very corny

Its better than french rap, IMO. Speaking/rapping in french with a New York accent is NAGL.