Wu Tang Revealed:8 Diagrams Traler (movie related)

Comments

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Damn. I'm really excited about this.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    that first dude HAS TO BE rza's brother. "it's not the company pwobwem, its the gwoup's pwobwem!"

mitchell diggs??

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Did that Bad Boy movie drop already?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Is this another 2-hr collection of home movie footage of Rae and Meth arguing in the kitchen about how they couldn't all get their shit together and make a decent group album, combined with tepid concert footage?

No thanks I already saw "The Show."

• Is this another 2-hr collection of home movie footage of Rae and Meth arguing in the kitchen about how they couldn't all get their shit together and make a decent group album, combined with tepid concert footage?

No thanks I already saw "The Show."

So did I..but I can't wait to see this. Different strokes for different folks.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    that first dude HAS TO BE rza's brother. "it's not the company pwobwem, its the gwoup's pwobwem!"

mitchell diggs??

I like the part where Ghost is saying, "I want my whole fuckin' million!" Well, manage your damn self then, dude.

mitchell diggs??

I like the part where Ghost is saying, "I want my whole fuckin' million!" Well, manage your damn self then, dude.

hahaha yeah he sounds like a dude who landed "a million dollar record deal" and expects to actually receive a check for one million dollars.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts

mitchell diggs??

hahaha yeah he sounds like a dude who landed "a million dollar record deal" and expects to actually receive a check for one million dollars.

No joke, managing the Wu must be right up there with knitting smoke, juggling soot and shitting on the ceiling.

• sigh

• those were the days

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I am not enjoying the ACCESS DENIED page I get from work for YouTube.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    we're exclusively selling the new fila/ wu tang CREAM shoes on our site, which should be fun.

i'm waiting for raekwon or meth to walk through our office doors yelling: "yo where's my million?"

• I love WU. But let's be real, they can talk to until they're all blue in the face. Fact of the matter is WU = RZA. And until RZA is ready to give all he has, just that straight up WU sound, the projects won't work.

• lord234lord234 236 Posts
    Fact of the matter is WU PRODUCTION[/b] = RZA. And until RZA is ready to give all he has, just that straight up WU sound, the projects won't work.

I love WU. But let's be real, they can talk to until they're all blue in the face. Fact of the matter is WU = RZA. And until RZA is ready to give all he has, just that straight up WU sound, the projects won't work.

Meth, Ghost and, to a lesser extent, GZA are three of the more talented MCs of the last 15 yrs. and an argument can be made for ODB.

nowadays it's rare that a rap group has even one really strong MC; it's pretty amazing that 3 emerged from one group.

I'd say the Wu, as a group, has/had a lot more to offer than just the Rza.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I don't know, I mean - I was all about WU back in
    the mid-late 90's, still rock "Liquid Swordz" and
    "Cuban Links" sometimes, but, personally, I can't get
    very excited about new WU material. I think they spread
    themselves too thin, and don't really have much to offer anymore.

• I love WU. But let's be real, they can talk to until they're all blue in the face. Fact of the matter is WU = RZA. And until RZA is ready to give all he has, just that straight up WU sound, the projects won't work.

Meth, Ghost and, to a lesser extent, GZA are three of the more talented MCs of the last 15 yrs. and an argument can be made for ODB.

nowadays it's rare that a rap group has even one really strong MC; it's pretty amazing that 3 emerged from one group.

oh wow. Defenitely agree. Don't get it twisted. I think every mc in wu is great (SAVE YOUR U GOD JOKES). I didn't mean it like that.

I just mean RZA brings that extra out of them. Method Man can do his thing, Ghost etc, but if you wanna call it WU TANG it needs RZA at top form. That's all I meant.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I saw the ENTIRE wu here on the weekend, except for Method man who had some "family" problems?!? but was in the country at the London show (word is that he has beef with em again)... what was wack was that they sent someone out with them on stage dressed as meth with a hood over his face... dancing around with a wu bling... wack...

RZA forgot his lyrics and did the verse from protect ya neck over every song.

Ghost, Rae and Master Killer were dope.

Inspectah lost his voice

GZA video taped it for most of hte night...

still was nice to see them live...

I think every mc in wu is great (SAVE YOUR U GOD JOKES).

don't forget the elusive "Tenth Member" Cappadonna.

faux_rillz rides pretty hard for him as I remember.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I love WU. But let's be real, they can talk to until they're all blue in the face. Fact of the matter is WU = RZA. And until RZA is ready to give all he has, just that straight up WU sound, the projects won't work.

I think you're forgetting about a dude by the name of Inspectah Deck.

I think you're forgetting about a dude by the name of Inspectah Deck.

upper 50th percentile of the Wu no doubt, but not one of my favorite stand-alone rappers.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Damn, I came in here planning to make a Cappadona joke...

cappadonna joke preemption!

don't despair; there's still time to weave a reference to the Game in here somehow. that would be "nice!".

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    Meth, [edit] are three of the more talented MCs of the last 15 yrs. and an argument can be made for ODB.

remind me later to clon on you for this, chad.

Meth, [edit] are three of the more talented MCs of the last 15 yrs. and an argument can be made for ODB.

remind me later to clon on you for this, chad.

I mean, I know he's no Black Thought or Peedie Crack...

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    [not up for debate]black thought > meth[/b][/not up for debate]

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

Do we, as a board, really want to limit ourselves to a single Cappadona joke per thread?

dude your man is a gobot.

meth is a transformer.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

dude your man is a gobot.

meth is a transformer.

do you not see the brackets, chad? remind me later to school you on the ways of the strut...then clon you some more.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Please be serious.

Section of rhyming dictionary that contains words ending in "-awn" being read aloud in monotone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black Thought