What should I do? (ebay / KKK related)

2»

Comments

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    After I've snapped all of my KKK 45s in half, what should I do with my "Break a Bitch Neck" and "Da Bitchez" promos, I wonder? I suspect if I was giving 'em away soulstrutters would be IMing me left and right.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    my suggestion is to take that ass music & burn it... fuck sellin it to some fool who thinks that shit is dope, fuck spreading hate for sake of $... if you insist on selling sell to a private dealer, last thing you need is some kkk fuck havin your addy & pissed you dissed the music in your description...

fuck the klan, buncha redneck fuckin pussy bitchizzzz that hide under sheets... burn that fuckin record...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    my suggestion is to take that ass music & burn it... fuck sellin it to some fool who thinks that shit is dope, fuck spreading hate for sake of $... if you insist on selling sell to a private dealer, last thing you need is some kkk fuck havin your addy & pissed you dissed the music in your description...

fuck the klan, buncha redneck fuckin pussy bitchizzzz that hide under sheets... burn that fuckin record...
    fuck the klan, buncha redneck fuckin pussy bitchizzzz that hide under sheets... burn that fuckin record... fuck the klan, buncha redneck fuckin pussy bitchizzzz that hide under sheets... burn that fuckin record... fuck the klan, buncha redneck fuckin pussy bitchizzzz that hide under sheets... burn that fuckin record...

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

"Sir, would you like a side-order of thinly-veiled classism to go with your white upper-middle-class intellectual liberalism?"

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

"Sir, would you like a side-order of thinly-veiled classism to go with your white upper-middle-class intellectual liberalism?"

awsome

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Stop bashing educated white people!

PS That's the best thing I've read on here all day.

• mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts
    i agree with the dude and the post on the bitches shit. and the other dude talking about giving loot to racists selling soul/funk/rnb. little hipocritical. or people saying don't sell it burn it. how many people are rocking the fresh nike's or any other cloathing or footwear made in sweatshops were people slave for substandard wages and work in substandard work environments? yo tell footlocker they shouldn't be selling nikes! this world is built around money. get that dough. stack them chips. you can't please everyone. if you are having some internal strife in regards to the issue do what you feel is right.

i don't care.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    As for selling it, I'm not going to sit here and defend it. (Well maybe just a little.) If I made a habit out of trading in Johnny Rebel records that would be a definite problem. Basically I had two choices, sell it or chuck it. I'm poor as fuck right now. I wrote an ad specifically designed to insult anyone who would buy it out of some sort of fondness for the record's sentiment, so I guess my attitude what's wrong with taking those fuckers' money if they are stupid enough to give it to me?

Don't be a bitch. Sell it. Whether you sell or don't sell the record is going to make not one bit of difference on what happened in history nor will it promote anything negative in the current time. Whatever damage has been done by the record has always been done. Plus, it's a fucking record. When you start selling little kids to slavery brothels, then you feel bad.

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    If you know pretty much how much you want to sell the 45 for post a BUY IT NOW and hopefully someone will buy it within a short time. They don't cancel what has already closed.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    I really appreciate everyone's comments. Thank you.

d

• Weird... This ITALO 12" NEVER gets removed on ebay:

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Weird... This ITALO 12" NEVER gets removed on ebay:

Neither does shit like THIS

Five bids in the first four hours since it's been up. There's quite a market for this shit, huh?

Makes record collecting seem honorable.

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    The more I read about this guy and the people that bid on the items the more I feel that it is wrong. Racism is really wrong especially when it can be recorded and nothing said about it from the government since it is an Amendment...right? Nazis and all that doesn't make sense at all.

• Co-Sign

Yo,

Sell the record to one of these crazy racist dudes for $$$. Just make sure you break it good before putting it in a mailer.

• ouweeouwee 50 Posts

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    It is not wise to make associations with anyone that would pay any substantial amount of money for something like that.

donate it to some tolerance museum or something if its truly something you feel is worth preserving. I bet theres already a shitload of old racist country records around though. Probably more than enough.

Just crack it in half and dump it. Do you really wanna go on record as a dealer in racist memorabilia?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Co-Sign

Yo,

Sell the record to one of these crazy racist dudes for $$$. Just make sure you break it good before putting it in a mailer.

HAHAHA, actually that would also be dope.