That song with the robots singing over Stand By Me

Egbert_SouseEgbert_Souse 920 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I kinda like it.... suuuicidallllll suuuicidallll suuuicidallllkinda reminds me of a 2007 oh carolina. which i'm not afraid to admit i still like.

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls

• Its the happiest suicide related song I've ever heard!

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts
    Word is he's only 17...but he sings about going away for doing his first crime in '99. That means he was 8.

Thuggish!

• Word is he's only 17...but he sings about going away for doing his first crime in '99. That means he was 8.

Thuggish!

yeah, and also watching movies! maybe the crime was where you have 1 friend who buys the movie ticket and then opens the exit door so that the rest of your friends can sneak in.

I bet thats what it is.

And the really, after looking back at it, I bet Star Wars episode 1 wasn't even worth it.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Dude, this is some of the worst robot singing I've ever heard!

You need to get with that Teddy Penderazdoun with a quickness.

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts
    Word is he's only 17...but he sings about going away for doing his first crime in '99. That means he was 8.

Thuggish!

yeah, and also watching movies! maybe the crime was where you have 1 friend who buys the movie ticket and then opens the exit door so that the rest of your friends can sneak in.

I bet thats what it is.

And the really, after looking back at it, I bet Star Wars episode 1 wasn't even worth it.

I was thinking more movie rentals...busted for renting and not rewinding them upon return.

• Dude, this is some of the worst robot singing I've ever heard!

This young man's robot singing is better than Akon's robot singing because this is the first time I've heard a robot with a jamaican accent.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Dude, this is some of the worst robot singing I've ever heard!

This young man's robot singing is better than Akon's robot singing because this is the first time I've heard a robot with a jamaican accent.

Plaese to see: T.O.K.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    this song is awful.

2005-2006-2006 has seen a depressing series of watered down synthesized pop faux lover's rock.

dizzy you been huffing kittens in your absence?

• You obviously can't appreciate jamaican robot songs about happy suicide and going to jail for ripping off cinema houses.

Just look at this picture I found of him.

He definitely looks a little suuuuicidaaaallllll...

I also like that beyonce song with lots of clappings.

• In the meantime, here is a rastacorn: