XXL Blogs

13»

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    all the people who are offended by what he writes are complete idiots. i don't agree with everything what he says, but at least he's entertaining and a good writer.

I'm an idiot for being offended that he makes racist slurs against Haitians?

• lord234lord234 236 Posts
    all the people who are offended by what he writes are complete idiots. i don't agree with everything what he says, but at least he's entertaining and a good writer.

he makes racist slurs against EVERYBODY. don't take it too seriously.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

i'm pretty sure he makes racist slurs about everybody. not defending, just saying.

Bol is like Saturday Night Live; 9 times out of 10 he's just lame and kinda pathetic, but every once in while he will stick his dick in a box

my biggest issue with dude is that he may have the worst taste in rock music ever. it's hard to listen to someone critique hip-hop when dude rides for goo-goo dolls or the like.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    prefixing any race with the word 'smelly' is invariably a bad look. oh i see he's being ironic? he does it strictly for the lulz i'm sure.

prefixing any race with the word 'smelly' is invariably a bad look. oh i see he's being ironic? he does it strictly for the lulz i'm sure.

of course he does.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

last refuge of a scoundrel etc etc

Racial slurs should ALWAYS be taken seriously. I don't find them funny in the slightest...especially when they're directed at Haitians who should be heralded as heroes rather than as undesirables. Seriously, dude needs to shut the fuck up...at this point not just to be proper and respectful, but for his own good.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    can we maybe get a "Get On My Level" graemlin with Bol's face on the kid? or perhaps alter the quote to... "Cry For Help"? "Doesn't Like Rap"? "Shit Eater"? suggestions?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i 'get' that bol is being facetious but i dont think, like, any of his fans do

can we maybe get a "Get On My Level" graemlin with Bol's face on the kid? or perhaps alter the quote to... "Cry For Help"? "Doesn't Like Rap"? "Shit Eater"? suggestions?

All doo doo, no stick.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    All doo doo, no stick.
    Doo doo shtick?

Racial slurs should ALWAYS be taken seriously. I don't find them funny in the slightest...especially when they're directed at Haitians who should be heralded as heroes rather than as undesirables. Seriously, dude needs to shut the fuck up...at this point not just to be proper and respectful, but for his own good.

not to defend him, but did he write: "all Haitians are dirty"? and we know what a shady muthafucka Wyclef is......

• Wet dog smell.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    jose Says:
    January 5th, 2007 at 10:52 pm

ohhhh lord 2pac big please talk to this sucker cause they killing hip hop they taking the pain and struggle of life of hip hop the only thing we coulda express our minds and pain. and these suckers took it and made it look like garbage thats why we get judge so much cause these shit dont be making sence

not to defend him, but did he write: "all Haitians are dirty"? and we know what a shady muthafucka Wyclef is......

You are defending him.

And Wyclef is a hero to Haitians.

Haitians who should be heralded as heroes rather than as undesirables.

to me this is bullshit in the same way as he writes "smelly Haitians".

....and is Wyclef a hero to YOU???

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Why hasn't this clown been banned yet? Has he not sufficiently established himself as a superpoaster type with a slight hip-hop twist?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Why hasn't this clown been banned yet? Has he not sufficiently established himself as a superpoaster type with a slight hip-hop twist?

there's so many clowns in here these days it's hard to keep track.

some toy starts some lame threads, gets clowned, and retreats into occassional reply mode.

meanwhile another toy has stepped in to take his place for the intervening week or two, occupying everyone's clowning energies.

before you know it the original toy poster has a couple hundred posts and no one is interested in banning him anymore b/w no one can remember which toy poster he was anyway since there' so many.

Actually yeah, I definitely ride for Wyclef.

And re-reading your previous response, how is saying that Haitians should be heralded as heroes bullshit?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=11852

this post is pretty funny
    ???His stories about freestyle battling a pre-crack DMX, almost robbing Biggie back in 94, getting BJs from Heather Hunter and how a coke-addicted El-P still owes him $200K.???