Best spam subject line ever

PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Personal 85 04:29:31 AM From: Riddle I. Graham Subj: For example, avoid leaning away from the speaker and folding your arms which can be interpreted as a lack of interest.3 KB

Comments

• Such supreme insight into the very core of a Strutter. Well played, Riddle I.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yes, fantastic. Reminds me of an email I got this morning from Mr. Quagmire E. Seemley. SALUTE, chap!

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Hey, you know I clicked on it.... but alas it was some stockmarket pump n dump thing.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    my favorite came from early 2004:

John Kerry has approved your mortgage!

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Be sure to make your behavioral cues consistent with effective listening. Maintain eye contact and ensure your body language indicates to the other person that you are paying attention and that you value their comments. For example, avoid leaning away from the speaker and folding your arms which can be interpreted as a lack of interest. With dynamic listening, you are always on stage, so you must set that stage well.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    I keep returning to this one:

Want get banged by your dick with woman in childbirth?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I keep returning to this one:

Want get banged by your dick with woman in childbirth?

Wow...that one's almost poetry.

I got one not too long ago that said, "Drag your thick cock on the floor." That just sounds really uncomfortable to me.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    Here's a few I saved over the last few months. Why? For a forum like this apparently.

Lenore Martin on or exhaustible
    Morris time and a half molest
    Aurora Correa by ron or selector
    Mary Calloway her methylene the sanford
    Lina Alvarado I roulette the residue
    Helga Tripp A typeface he quipping
    Queen Carr I epistemology the bulk
    Bette Lloyd Be revet of volleyball
    Ken Connelly I my cashmere
    Pansy Gregory As in sensuous
    Grisham Doretha Re: My darling.....
    Christiana Since the collapse of the Soviet Union and the end of the old world order
    Elise Payne The barkeep as destruct
    Ariana Still Happy With It All

• pppppppp 261 Posts
    My favourite spam message subject line was, and will forever be, "FreakPenis".

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I can't believe I actually wrote all these down.

-Is it burlap
    -so baneful, so bugle
    -sex can
    -I as venereal
    -straightjacket self-explanatory
    -so resentful a rodent
    -you a winner!
    -no one can tell. Pterodactyl
    -be my waterline
    -you salvation of tusk
    -in-laws titillate
    -vaporized scythe
    -do you think Bush is a gay?
    -once the angle of the blade is ruined, you might just as well throw them out

and

-It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Hey, you know I clicked on it.... but alas it was some stockmarket pump n dump thing.

don't sleep: I hear Webistics is a sure thing.

• A collection of these gems would make for a funny little book.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    SUBJECT: PLEASE BE GOOD TO ME LIKE NO ONE BEFORE

Dear one,

I am Miss Doris Bamba, residence in Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire , I m' 23 years of age and I love some hobbies like football, music, reading navels, watching TV and also outing. I'm the only daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. Lambert Bamba. My father was the special adviser to the former president of Liberia Mr. Charles Taylor. I and my father came down to reside in Abidjan ( Ivory Coast ) when our president went to exile and my father late die of heart attack. Before his sudden death on 20th February 2005 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he called me on his bedside and told me about one metallic trunk box containing the sum of $6.5 million US Dollars he deposited with a security company here in Abidjan as family valuable and he used my name as his beloved daughter as the next of kin in depositing the trunk Box. And he advises me that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will invest the money.

I humbly seeking for your assistance, to help me retrieve the box from the security company, transfer it to your country for investment. To serve as the guardian of the money and the investment since I am still a student and to make arrangement for me to come over to reside in your country to further my education as soon as the box is in your guide. Please contact me through this my private e-mail : [email]dorisbamba07@yahoo.com[/email]

Thanks as you made up your mind to help an orphan like me.

Please, I urge you to make this transaction confidentiality within your heart for security purposes.

Yours ,
    Doris Bamba

SUBJECT: NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I BEEN TREATED LIKE THIS

Dearest One

After reading your profile I, by the grace of God considered you Worthy of handling a vital asset.

I am Miss Linda Walter, I m' 22 years of age, I'm the only daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Mourice Walter . My father was the project manager to one Gold Milling Company (UPGMC) in Liberia.Before his sudden death on 26th June 2003 in a private hospital Monrovia, he called me on his bedside and told me about the one metallic box containing 450KG Alluvial Gold dust purity worth 22carat he deposited with one interior security company in Dalua City Cote d'Ivoire and he handed me all the vital documents of the Gold as his only survival beloved daughter and he used my name as the next of kin in depositing the Metallic box. He advises me that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will sale the goods and invest the money .

I humbly seek for your assistance, to help me receive the Gold, sale it and help me invest the money in a good business, and to serve as my guardian, since I am still a student, to make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education. Thanks as you made up your mind to help an orphan like me.

Please, I urge you to make this transaction confidentiality within your heart for security purposes and I will forward to you all the vital documents of the deposited Gold Dust.

Yours
    Miss Linda Walter

These subjects always make me want to tear up.

- spidey

• tjamestjames 156 Posts

Cum tsunami...

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Hot Karla Spreads Wet Tunnel of love & Interracial Score[/b]

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Christiana Since the collapse of the Soviet Union and the end of the old world order

Cas raps?

• cascas 1,484 Posts

Cas raps?

i ghost write for a few spam companies on occasion to offset the cost of living in sf. the inner city pressure is nathan nice.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    "this best move success made people only boulder": This sounds like a guy who is too drunk to talk coherently trying to read a Colorado-brewed beer bottle label.

"hotel pakistan want embassy missing using bomb defensive might": Cheney, is that you?

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    i forget the subject etc but my favorite "From:" i ever got was "Mann X. Dick"

• east sorts poky maam, enjoy bah nurse blaze joint
    doorv fifth roam flown, used verse
    no moore

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts