Cats in heat (or babies dying)

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Either there are some cats in heat in my neighborhood or somebody is slowly killing the most annoying babies in the world. This is quite possibly the most awful sound ever.

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    sounds like cats in heat.

I agree, it is the most fucked up sound ever. I once had friends over for a cookout and this cat was making that noise. It was embarrassing and I don't know why.

So maybe you should just:

some

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    or somebody is slowly killing the most annoying babies in the world.

most annoying babies ever? I mean, is it really fair to blame the babies if someone is trying to kill them? you'd prolly cry, too.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    awesome

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Either there are some cats in heat in my neighborhood or somebody is slowly killing the most annoying babies in the world.

I know exactly what you're talking about. It's that sorta sound where you're like "what the fuck?!"

• 8bits8bits 146 Posts
    "what the fuck?!"
    is right, especially when you live only couple of houses away from the old lady who feeds all the alley cats

• There are like 10 cats that lurk around in my backyard. Scariest noises ever! More than once I've had to throw something in their general direction to make the demonic madness stop (or at least go somewhere else). That shit will give you nightmares.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    We get cats and possums on some battle royal shit on our tin roof. It's entertaining when your not trying to sleep, coz they go nuts on each other. When you ARE trying to sleep it's akin to taking a nap in the 7th circle of hell.

To borrow from ALIEN VS PREDATOR - "whoever wins... we lose"