Ca-li-for-ni-a knows how to party....

Comments

• parenparen 537 Posts
    sincerest congrats & all best wishes.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Congrats! Married life is great.

damn I took a lot of pictures

I wish I had someone like you at my wedding. Our photographer took no pictures of our reception and told us after the wedding, which started at 6pm, that she wasn't good at taking night time pictures.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    my man done jumped the broom! CONGRATS TD

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

HAHAHAHA! Little did Herm know, his border crossing disguise would come back to attack when he wasnt looking.

I JUST got home 9:51am EST. good lawd I've been on motivate for like 4 days solid.
    I'll post some pictures after i take a nap.

• Options

111 degree heat

what happened to this dude?

Dizzy is about to make a comeback!

YES!!!

Congratulations T**g* and wifey, looks like you had a great time!

• Yes yes, a good time was had by all... that heat was a killa though!

Glad there was some air conditioning, free flowin beer and the occasional blunt to puff on.

Chillin with Daze and Herm was awesome. Those fools are too funny.

The rest of ya? Well, if you weren't indoors, chances are, we were not politickin. Great to see so many Soulstrut folks in one unbelievably hot place. Next time, we do this in Los Angeles, yeah?

• Errr... Hey there folks. Dizzy here. I forgot all about this old screen name, but I'll have to use it until I can get my old one working again.

The party was a blast. It was good to see and hang out with the Old Guard of soulstrut:

Asprin
    Iron Monkey
    Day
    Daze
    Herm
    JumpJump Dan (sorry I didn't call you... I was hung over baaad)
    Bambouche
    Jeigh
    Delay
    Thes
    Anna

And I might be forgetting a few people here.... Am I?

Anyways, it was hot as hell and super fun. I am the undisputed champ of arm wrestling, but only because Day let me win.

And I really really really need to see the humpty dance/peter piper videos pronto. privately, of course.

And yeah, that shirt is like a t-shirt I can wear to work. Its awesome.

Its good to be back!

XOXOXOXOXO

DIZZY BULL

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts

btw- the humpty dance/cap gun solo was the realest thing ever.

Huh? What are you talking about?! Do you know what he's talking about, Day? Thes? Dizzy?...Yeah, me neither.

I'll post my pics tomorrow.

And I hope Delay loses his camera.

P.S. Who are you, Lord Radio? Did you undergo a name change?

Yes herm, it is I of weak arms and Zulu goat neck brace cowboy hat styles. howyudoin?

• btw- the humpty dance/cap gun solo was the realest thing ever.

Huh? What are you talking about?! Do you know what he's talking about, Day? Thes? Dizzy?...Yeah, me neither.

I'll post my pics tomorrow.

And I hope Delay loses his camera.

P.S. Who are you, Lord Radio? Did you undergo a name change?

Yes herm, it is I of weak arms and Zulu goat neck brace cowboy hat styles. howyudoin?

Tell us how "Don't Stand So Close To Me" is the perfect concert song.....!

Does that one really need explaining? The last thing the world needs is an adult contemporary take on this track. Anyhoo... If I could only remember the chorus to your skateboard song. Man that would really seal the deal on this soundtrack.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    WOW! That gathering looks perfect.

Much congrats to you T***a & your beautiful bride.

• Does that one really need explaining? The last thing the world needs is an adult contemporary take on this track. Anyhoo... If I could only remember the chorus to your skateboard song. Man that would really seal the deal on this soundtrack.

I'm skateboarding
    I'm skateboarding
    I'm skatebo-b-bo-b-bo-b-boarding

Oh there's that chick I like, I better do a cool trick!
    (wssshhhhh!)
    I did it! Awesome!

I'm skateboarding
    I'm skateboarding
    I'm skatebo-b-bo-b-bo-b-boarding

etc etc

Ok, cool. I'll hook up the the track and we'll split the writers and publishing. I think we should also get this to the skateboard video game makers. On a side note, if we could have a verse about animal chin in there that would be sweet.

• Ok, cool. I'll hook up the the track and we'll split the writers and publishing. I think we should also get this to the skateboard video game makers. On a side note, if we could have a verse about animal chin in there that would be sweet.

We'll conversate.

(punch) good luck in the tournament (snicker)

• dayday 9,612 Posts

No, no, no, don't feel bad man. I gave that shit my all. Plus I've been taking Chipmunk Growth Hormone trying to thicken my mustache and bursts of strength and back hair are a side effect.

Here's a few pics:

Late breakfast the next day (Gary, sorry we didn't connect. I didn't even hear the phone when you called I was knocked out!).

b/w

So, should I upload that video?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Looked like a blast.

As always, I was there in spirit.

Congrats Tsega! There are not many eligable bachelors up in here any more.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Tsega,

Congratulations to you and B****e on your recent nuptials. I wish the two of you a lifetime of wedded bliss!!!! You are two of the nicest people I've ever met.

Peace,

Patrick (aka Big Stacks from Kakalak)

• HOLY SHIT!

• Congratulations Tsega, Best of wishes to both of you.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

HOLY SHIT!

I was recreating Herm's "Flight of the Cactus" over some of Stick Nicky's trance jawns

yall aint ready!!!!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Congratulations Tsega, Best of wishes to both of you.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Congrats all around Tsega! I sincerely hope you enjoy the married life. I've been digging it the past 5 years.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

HOLY SHIT!

Seriously, that pic is so dope! T*m, you got ups man!

• where's the arm wrestling pictures with you mugging for the camera?

Thats the one I've been waiting for all day.....

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Congratulations Tsega, Best of wishes to both of you.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I apologize for not being able to attend, looks like I missed a hell of an occasion. Tear tear, I will see you guys hopefully soon.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Sorry Cos, I had to get T*m back for that HORRIBLE photoshop job he did with the spooning sporking pic of Daze and I. What a novice. Seriously, only follz and idots would believe that we actually slept together. Pshhhh...

I would've used the infamous 'Day In Drag - The Red Couch Diaries' but I couldn't find it.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Sorry Cos, I had to get T*m back for that HORRIBLE photoshop job he did with the spooning sporking pic of Daze and I. What a novice. Seriously, only follz and idots would believe that we actually slept together. Pshhhh...

I would've used the infamous 'Day In Drag - The Red Couch Diaries' but I couldn't find it.

that shit made me LOL in a real way