does anyone have one of these??

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    You can still get the players in Japan at toy stores and also anime areas, for about $50-60 US. The reason that one is so high is because it's got those White stripes records included.

The only music in Japan that is available for it are old anime songs, and traditional music and a few j-pop things and samplers.... I never bothered. The gimmick was pretty plain, now if they started releasing some 36 Mafia shit on there, I'd cop!

• chasechase 767 Posts
    yeah I heard about these a while back, have never seen one on the bay, even though I know they have been on there...

I hear they even put a song out that is only on the 3" format...

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    last time i ate mushrooms, all my records looked that small...

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    It was limited issue thing by the white stripes back awhile, liek their doing for thier shitty new single released under 300 or 500 on wax, they suck live too now.

• It was limited issue thing by the white stripes back awhile, liek their doing for thier shitty new single released under 300 or 500 on wax, they suck live too now.

Ouch...

I've only seen them once. I saw them a few years ago on their last tour at the Berkeley Greek Theater. I was impressed and inspired, but I have no idea what they used to be like.