What is you drinkin' tonight?

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    HAHA! those are like little baby fisher price "my first battle raps"! how cuuuuuute!

lemme crack another and i'll be back in a minute to deal with you, mr. yuichi. i respect your heart, but i'm about to rip that shit out and eat it while it's still beating. (see yuichi, you gotta get vicious with that shit) sign up for my raps class and i'll give you a discount because you're the homie.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS
    I'M ON A ROLL LIKE MY BOSS SAID
    THIS NEW CHICK LOST HER PHONE, I CRY

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    good lord some of you rappers need to put down the beer and start swiggin some whiskeyflavor for to get this shit cracken! dont make me 2way puto bong bong

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    good lord some of you rappers need to put down the beer and start swiggin some whiskeyflavor for to get this shit cracken! dont make me 2way puto bong bong

i hope you weren't talking about me, mang! those were just warm ups. i gotta few tricks up my sleeve for later. please to summon puto bong bong, though. this shit'll be fun when i stumble in at 2 (5 east coast time for my brethren out that way).

peace to all of you.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Oh Schitt MARKLATENCY has reported to this thread. 'Tis on and poppin'.
    I may have to dig out my rhyme book.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Tonight I got a PM from a Oaxacan chick in Cali telling me I'm the man of her dreams, a text msg from a Filipina chick in Chicago telling me she's seeing The Police reunion, and a long phone call from a Colombian chick in Seattle telling me to beware of Mexicans and Filipinas.

Meanwhile I'm still just a gabacho borracho in North Carolina watching CHILDREN OF MEN and drinking a $7 bottle of Yellow Tail Cabernet by my lonesome.

Oh snap. I just got a call from an Indian chick in town. She just asked me out for a "classy drink." I told her I'm wearing a t-shirt, is that classy enough. She said "as long as you're wearing pants, that's fine."

So long suckers!

= die

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Oh snap. I just got a call from an Indian chick in town. She just asked me out for a "classy drink." I told her I'm wearing a t-shirt, is that classy enough. She said "as long as you're wearing pants, that's fine."

So long suckers!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i need a sixer just to call dude on the phone.

speaking of which, have you all heard about the jollibee scandal? my dude's been, um, busy...

Oh Schitt MARKLATENCY has reported to this thread. 'Tis on and poppin'.
    I may have to dig out my rhyme book.

du it
    damn this chick better call me

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    just a few red stripes. nothing too fancy.
    later tonight this is the official battle rap thread.

don't make me do it.

Dj Anna got more swagger than you on the Strut.

YEAH BOOTCHES, what now Cas?

Yuichi got my back, y'all can kiss my crack
    No one's ready for the dj anna rap attack!

• 1219197712191977 323 Posts
    Sorry Im still grunge = PBR for tonight.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    jollibee scandal

hes probably crying inside that suit

i am drinking high life that my neighbor gave me.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

lol
    girls standing me up = NAGL for life

fuk 'em!!!!!!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    MARK:

= boring

thanks

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

= boring

oh, but my liver will thank me later.

Plus, Im trying to hit up the farmers market early tomorrow morning.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    lol
    girls standing me up = NAGL for life

fuk 'em!!!!!!

Dude it happens to the best of us. Well it happens to me anyway. Not only did I get stood up in L.A. two months ago, but check this shit out when young NC shorty dumped me for ANOTHER CHICK:

Mark -...I would like to get to know you further, I certainly enjoy spending time with you, but considering my recent behavior and my current level of emotional exhaustion, this should probably not be a romantic pursuit at the moment. I concede that I am a bit of a mess, apparently, and do not want to waste more of your time. And I feel you invested the past month while I tried to segment it out of my timeline altogether, and for that I'm sorry. I did think of you and it would be great to see you after having been away, but under the circumstances, it seems we should cancel tomorrow night.

Anyway now I'm off to meet my homegirl looking like a stewardess for a "classy drink"

saying
    fuk 'em
    I got better prospects anyways, they wanna holleur they will
    freals
    like whoa

going out, having a good time
    I'm audi folls

ultideal
    the night is youngggg

laterz

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i'm drinking a 24 oz of budweiser as per usual listening to led zeppelin and watching taped wimbledon matches on mute. also biding my time wondering how my bonehead roommate managed to not put enough postage on the rent check envelope and hoping the usps is charitable despite the 2 cent deficit and delivers it tomorrow so i don't have to pay a $25 fee on a check stop because the rent is lost in space.

i'm drinking a 24 oz of budweiser as per usual listening to led zeppelin and watching taped wimbledon matches on mute. also biding my time wondering how my bonehead roommate managed to not put enough postage on the rent check envelope and hoping the usps is charitable and delivers it tomorrow so i don't have to pay a $25 fee on a check stop because the rent is lost in space.

yes!!!!!! Good times.

ok hmmm, girl was running uber late
    let's see what she says/what she says happened...

the plot thickenth

deal?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Tonight I got a PM from a Oaxacan chick in Cali telling me I'm the man of her dreams, a text msg from a Filipina chick in Chicago telling me she's seeing The Police reunion, and a long phone call from a Colombian chick in Seattle telling me to beware of Mexicans and Filipinas.

Meanwhile I'm still just a gabacho borracho in North Carolina watching CHILDREN OF MEN and drinking a $7 bottle of Yellow Tail Cabernet by my lonesome.

So long suckers!

uh do you refer to me as your "asian chick" friend who sends you drunk text messages about comedians she has crushes on? i hope not

lol, busted!!!!!!!!!!!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    deal

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts

&

&

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    latency's posts are like an atmosphere song.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    HAHA! those are like little baby fisher price "my first battle raps"! how cuuuuuute!

lemme crack another and i'll be back in a minute to deal with you, mr. yuichi. i respect your heart, but i'm about to rip that shit out and eat it while it's still beating. (see yuichi, you gotta get vicious with that shit) sign up for my raps class and i'll give you a discount because you're the homie.

Cas,

I will straight destroy yo ass son.
    you might be bigger than me,
    but that don't mean jack.
    because you could try to rap, but in the end you're wack.

you can see that i ain't even rhyming.
    i'm just kicking these frees off the top
    You don't even have any records, stop lying!

I'm the West LA soldier, you just a Bay Area homo
    I kick vicious raps and you're just a hobo like
    you see on Haight and Ash.