Another Night At The Supermarket...or...

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Unintentional Flirting.So I just ran over to Targhetto to pick up a caulking gun and some cereal. I'm perusing the cereal aisle when I notice a swooshy (not to be confused with 'swarthy') young man float by me in a fresh pair of snakeskin dress boots and one of those see-thru linen pirate shirts that Moist likes to rub his beard on. I mentally register the boots as something I may someday like to own and lean over to scoop up a box of Vanilla Creme Frosted Shredded Wheat (Mmmmm!). As I reach, I can feel dude's eyes gaze a smidge too long on me. Now I have nothing against ghey men and I'm far from a homophobe, but this dude was flame-broiled and looking to warm my sesame seed buns. HoLmes was looking to super-size and quite frankly, I ain't got beef with dude. I stepped out the aisle just quick enough to notice him grab - I shit you not - a box of Fruity Loops. I pay for my items and head out the door and guess who's two steps behind me? Yup. "Excuse me....ummmm...what does your shirt say?""Muertito," I reply."Oh, I was trying to figure it out. It's...ummmm....cute. Is he, like, DJ'ing?"Now dude is rather nice and I make it a point to NOT make folks feel uncomfortable - not to mention he's complimenting my freshness - so I stop and give him the website of the shirt maker. Then I figure 'eff it, game recognize game' and ask about his boots.He gives me the rundown and giggles one time too many. I thank him and hop in my car as he gets in his, as he pulls out *PASUE* he stops right in front of me and flashes the universal pinky 'n thumb "can I call you" sign. I shake my head nah, he shrugs and gives me the little "toodles!" finger wave action.I bet he's on Craigslist posting a Missed Connection RIGHT NOW.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    This post had me ROLLLLLLLLLING! But I gotta say man, you're a good dude. Many lesser men would have handled that situation a lot differently.

RESPECTO!

[color:white]call me! [/color]

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

So I just ran over to Targhetto to pick up a caulking gun and some cereal. I'm perusing the cereal aisle when I notice a swooshy (not to be confused with 'swarthy') young man float by me in a fresh pair of snakeskin dress boots and one of those see-thru linen pirate shirts that Moist likes to rub his beard on. I mentally register the boots as something I may someday like to own and lean over to scoop up a box of Vanilla Creme Frosted Shredded Wheat (Mmmmm!).

As I reach, I can feel dude's eyes gaze a smidge too long on me. Now I have nothing against ghey men and I'm far from a homophobe, but this dude was flame-broiled and looking to warm my sesame seed buns. HoLmes was looking to super-size and quite frankly, I ain't got beef with dude. I stepped out the aisle just quick enough to notice him grab - I shit you not - a box of Fruity Loops.

I pay for my items and head out the door and guess who's two steps behind me? Yup.

"Excuse me....ummmm...what does your shirt say?"

"Muertito," I reply.

"Oh, I was trying to figure it out. It's...ummmm....cute. Is he, like, DJ'ing?"

Now dude is rather nice and I make it a point to NOT make folks feel uncomfortable - not to mention he's complimenting my freshness - so I stop and give him the website of the shirt maker. Then I figure 'eff it, game recognize game' and ask about his boots.

He gives me the rundown and giggles one time too many. I thank him and hop in my car as he gets in his, as he pulls out *PASUE* he stops right in front of me and flashes the universal pinky 'n thumb "can I call you" sign. I shake my head nah, he shrugs and gives me the little "toodles!" finger wave action.

I bet he's on Craigslist posting a Missed Connection RIGHT NOW.

So I guess you can say you both where looking for caulk at target.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    You look yummy in fuschia.

Toodles!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

(right click/save as)

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    hahaha the pic is titled "HERMANDPAT2"

Who made this?

this is a classic thread.

Who made this?

Me, a couple years ago maybe?

Who made this?

Me, a couple years ago maybe?

HERMANDPAT (Thee OG)

RESPECT DUE!!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    this is a classic thread.

(right click/save as)

• dayday 9,611 Posts

my personal favorite:

• I bet he's on SoulStrut posting RIGHT NOW.

y'all are killin me tonight

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Y'all dudes are hilarious.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Lil homophobic dudes take note: this sort of grown man attitude is exactly why Herm gets more action with the ladies than you.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Unintentional my ass.

I keep telling my single friends, stop wasting your time in bars overpaying for drinks and listening to shitty DJs. Go to Target. It's a motherfucking trim factory.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Unintentional my ass.

I keep telling my single friends, stop wasting your time in bars overpaying for drinks and listening to shitty DJs. Go to Target. It's a motherfucking trim factory.

Here's other places to go to meet your future wife/husband:
    -Wal-Mart
    -Any supermarket
    -Any house of worship
    -Classes/seminars
    -Fast food restaurants (esp. on a late Friday/Saturday night. You can either post up in the parking lot or inside the restaurant).

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Here's other places to go to meet your future wife/husband:
    -Wal-Mart
    -Any supermarket
    -Any house of worship
    -Classes/seminars
    -Fast food restaurants (esp. on a late Friday/Saturday night. You can either post up in the parking lot or inside the restaurant).

Add to that the Post Office. Good for the Strutter mailing records often. Obviously hit or miss, but those long lines can spark up a nice conversation.

Libraries and bookstores will always be the money spot.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

-Any house of worship

i dont co-sign on this. unless it'a wedding or funeral.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    WHOLE FOODS

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

-Any house of worship

i dont co-sign on this. unless it'a wedding or funeral.