A message board equation...

white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
SOULSTUT is to Waxidermy as THE-BREAKZ is to "X"Solve for "X"Please don't say Stones Throw!Extra credit: Include a dream interpretation.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    What's Waxidermy?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    What's Waxidermy?

some type of fancy math shit I think

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I don't know. I was hoping "X" could help me understand.

B/T/W,

That ass avatar, while a welcome addition to any home internet session, is quite distracting at work. Where does it rest at night?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Where does it rest at night?

On my lap.

• squiidsquiid 35 Posts
    As the breaks' top poster (biggestlittledude), I can speak on it:

the actual correct answer (if the analogy is to be based on offshootstatus), is www.beyondthegroove.net.

Where does it rest at night?

On my lap.

If this was a vollyball team, I would be the settuer.

the actual correct answer (if the analogy is to be based on offshootstatus), is www.beyondthegroove.net.

I'm no mathmatician, so I don't know how to set a value to "offshootstatus." But would you say that the Beyond the Groove massive's tastes are a significant departure from The-Breaks'???

I see Waxidermy maybe as backstage at a James Taylor concert v. Soulstrut's grabbing a beer at 2 a.m., still waiting for Wu-Tang to hit the stage, if that makes any sense.

• squiidsquiid 35 Posts

I'm no mathmatician, so I don't know how to set a value to "offshootstatus." But would you say that the Beyond the Groove massive's tastes are a significant departure from The-Breaks'???

I see Waxidermy maybe as backstage at a James Taylor concert v. Soulstrut's grabbing a beer at 2 a.m., still waiting for Wu-Tang to hit the stage, if that makes any sense.

Tough call (especially as I'm not a member over at beyondthegroove).
    They splintered off 'cause they were fed up with a lot of our nonsense I suppose.
    It isn't so much based on tastes though (as with the soulstrut:waxidermy). It was far less pronounced than that.

I guess a proper analogy would be Surrealism to Ouilipo.
    Or Irish pub revelry, to stuffy drinking.
    meh

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I see Waxidermy maybe as backstage at a James Taylor concert v.

HAHAHAHA

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I go to Waxidermy when I want to get away from the stress of city living.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    SOULSTUT is to Waxidermy as THE-BREAKZ is to [an e-mail blast from a handicapped lesbian loner folk artist advertising a show at her local bookstore]