Attn: Bay Area Friends Lovers .

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited July 2007 in Announcements
I have a lady friend headed up your way this week. What's goin' on nightlife-wise that I should recommend to her? Who's playing where? She's very open-minded plus a student of That Real Schitt (what can I say? I've injected her with the finest taste!) so I would love for her to see some of my favorite people getting down. Any NOTR's goin' on? Moist Crunks Up The '80's Dressed Like Don Juan's Son aka Don Johnson action? Ross' Super Rasta Hyphy? I thought I saw somewhere that Stef and/or Neta had something going on at Milk.If you got a spot or two on the 'list that would be most awesome.Thanks, my hoLmeses!

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    "SIDE EFFECT"
    WEDNESDAY AT DOUBLE DUTCH

WITH

KING MOST
    B-CAUSE
    MORSE CODE

16TH @ VALENCIA

Yeah, it's our now jump-off.

Tuesday at Madrone is dope. but the crowd is becoming hipsters meet grubby dudes.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    "SIDE EFFECT"
    WEDNESDAY AT DOUBLE DUTCH

WITH

KING MOST
    B-CAUSE
    MORSE CODE

16TH @ VALENCIA

Yeah, it's our now jump-off.

Tuesday at Madrone is dope. but the crowd is becoming hipsters meet grubby dudes.

THIS Wednesday? 4th of Julio? Is there a cover? What be thy dilly yo?

never a cova....but now i'm mad i made this public information cause know Imma have muh grubbin' rootlesstootlescosmo all up in my ear making requests for capadonna.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    never a cova....but now i'm mad i made this public information cause know Imma have muh grubbin' rootlesstootlescosmo all up in my ear making requests for capadonna.

ppffffffff....the boy should be thanking me; I was the only muhfucker at his piddling Syn Lounge gig for like three weeks in a row....not counting the 4-woman Samoan bachlelorette party.

ppffffffff....the boy should be thanking me; I was the only muhfucker at his piddling Syn Lounge gig for like three weeks in a row....not counting the 4-woman Samoan bachlelorette party.

yeah i hate that gig. it's cool because it's dependable money but geeeeeeeeeeeeez. Luckily I only have to be there every 6 weeks or so.

file under gigs you don't give a shit about but do anyways.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    my friend is having a record release party at Poleng Lounge on Fulton at Masonic on July 4th. the evite info:

1751 Fulton Ave @ Masonic, San Francisco, CA 94117 US
    When: Wednesday, July 4, 10:00PM

DON'T BLINK...IT'S OFFICIAL!!!
    CELEBRATE BOBIWAN'S RELEASE PARTY FOR
    "SQUEAKY SNEAKER SOUL SESSION" Album Featuring:
    J2H'S DJ SHORTKUT
    DJ VINROC
    ROMEDIGS OF OPENLINEMEDIA
    ARTISTIC