Scorpions APPRECIATION!

2»

Comments

• GTFOHWTBS!

Although they were the first rock band I ever saw live, Accept sucks..."Fast As Shark" borders on being cool, but for the most part, Accept are fucking horrible.
    Did you not see the man ride the wrecking ball straight through the fake bank?

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    Although they were the first rock band I ever saw live, Accept sucks..."Fast As Shark" borders on being cool, but for the most part, Accept are fucking horrible.

while a bulk of their output is wack, Restless & Wild and Breaker are the SHIT!!!! Solid predestian metal all the way.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

GREATEST BROKEN ENGLISH IN BETWEEN SONG BANTER ON LP OF ALL TIME

"Tonight I hope we will have a good feeling together!"

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

so is he getting ready to get blow-job from the chick and the dog? or what?

I always loved this cover because it's so odd. Why is the dog in the picture?

Because he's actually in the dude's crotch on the back cover of the Euro pressings!

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

the first virgin killers album cover is a really bad look.

however, these dudes managed to sell an enormous amount of records.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts

That's a repress - cop the OG.

people rightfully bug out over the Virgin Killer, but I always bugged over

A german band with a cover of kids playing in what looks like a military cemetary???

• kinjameskinjames 19 Posts
    I will ride (sidesaddle) for the Scorps.

Cannot fully ride for them due to cartoonish OTT way they've got of walkin' & talkin' - Also way too many power ballads, it seems like post 1988 that's all they put out...
    Early stuff does rock tho, saw them on 'Love at First Sting' tour 1985 or so, Autograph opened, good solid arena metal show. Spinal Tap borrowed heavily from Scorpions (Smell the Glove (original concept, not the all black 'compromise') ripped off the submissive girl/dog weirdness of 'Animal Magnetism')

Peace -

King James