I NEED SOME REAL FAST HI-NrG MUSIC IF U HAVE SOME

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
no, not for me- don't be ridiculous. my wife needs some hype schitt to workout to. i don't really need recommendations (although if that's all ya got, what the hell), i need mp3s or links to mp3s if ya got em. don't have to be no rare, unbelievable schitt, just something that'll help my other half burn off like about a ton of calories. really fast dance music that'll motivate that azz to MOVE IT. personal mixes (or any mixes) that last a good hour or so would be perfect.thankz in advance if you can help a strutter

Comments

• Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This will keep her moving nonstop for at least 45 mins and it's actually great music.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    thanks... that may be too old and funky for my wife but it's appreciated anyway.
    any raver dudes on this forum? house heads? maybe some trance people? i really dont know schitt about that kind of music, but my boy Christian James here in philly hooked me up w/ a mix some years back that the missus LOVED to get her workout on to... i need some of that kind o schitt for real... anybody? plaese help. thanks in advance.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    even just recommend some mixes / compilations / albums / whatever and i'll download them off of soulseek. thanks!

• BELIEVEBELIEVE 257 Posts
    even just recommend some mixes / compilations / albums / whatever and i'll download them off of soulseek. thanks!

Try Kruder & Dorfmeister's Conversions mix--for whatever reason, I really like the first track on this disc: Dat's Cool - DJ Unknown Face.

Not sure how to classify the sound ("soulful" drum & bass with a minimal amount of megastuttering snares?), but it was surprisingly enjoyable cross country driving music from the last decade.

I know, I know...commence the clon!

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    "soulful" drum & bass

try soulseek for some mixes by Marcus Intalex, Doc Scott & Calibre. Or try the hard way with Andy C, DJ Krust & Bryan Gee. That should be easy to find. Great workout music and REAL FAST HI-NRG style!