Sween.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Is killing it today.I like a man who's willing to admit he likes it Thicke AND is proud in his prophylactic tactics.Gro'in Pains, for sure.

Comments

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    seriously. sween is an all around good dude and i'm glad were seeing more of him around here

plus he drops instant classics like when i told him once i only go freshwater fishing he said something about carp being "wussyfish". wussyfish?

sween is hilarious

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    More like swoon.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    ///////////

LL cool sween

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    ///////////

LL cool sween

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    I always always check for Sween's posts. Consistently great to read (I was gonna say "a gas," but thought better of it), and for the most part criminally slept-on. Long Island is wildin'.

S DOT WEEN COLLECTION

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    seriously. sween is an all around good dude and i'm glad were seeing more of him around here

plus he drops instant classics like when i told him once i only go freshwater fishing he said something about carp being "wussyfish". wussyfish?

sween is hilarious

No doubt.

I am always reluctant to selfishly urge posters that I appreciate to "POAST MORE, SON!" because doing so involves foregoing real-world pleasures in favor of SoulStrut, but I really do wish Sween was around more.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    That's my dude.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I am always reluctant to selfishly urge posters that I appreciate to "POAST MORE, SON!" because doing so involves foregoing real-world pleasures in favor of SoulStrut, but I really do wish Sween was around more.

Preening one's garden is hardly a "real-world pleasure."

Unless, of course, he means his man garden.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts

Preening one's garden is hardly a "real-world pleasure."

Unless, of course, he means his man garden.

• Options
    Thanks folks! Once my foot and ankle heals (I broke one bone and sprained a bunch of ligaments) I'm back to climbing on poles and plunging into manholes

so I won't be around much. But that's not for another month at least, so forget I brought it up.

EDIT: posting in a thread with your name as the title and seeing it on the board is almost masturbatory.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Sween!
    who loves ya baby

Definitely one of the last remaining real dudes on here. It's good to see you still posting.

That said, let me save Herm the trouble...

I'm back to climbing on poles and plunging into manholes

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Sweendoglongisle is the man, man.

• Hey, Sweendog.

Dude, is slicker than most.
    I have an autographed 45 sleeve from the guy

(sorry, not up for trade)

Sweendoglongisle

That's Sweendoglongsicle dude

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

me too. dude is generous and not at all affected by his fame, which is refreshing

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Definitely one of the last remaining real dudes on here. It's good to see you still posting.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Sweendoglongisle

That's Sweendoglongsicle dude

Get your head out the gutter son.

Dude sent me a pair of kicks. I mean who the fuck does that? Sween, I rock them shits to this day. Like once a year, with my white/green Mission High football tee.

Sweendoglongisle is more New York than all the citydwellers combined. Sween is that dude. And next time I'm in Roosevelt son we're going fishing!

(I'm serious. I'm in Roosevelt next week!)

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

me three!

And Jonny, I'm sure he would've sent me a pair, too, but he didn't know my size.

It's 9 in Nikes, btw.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Sween hooked me up with the real L.I. Bakery shit and went way beyond the call of duty.......he's as good as they come.

What I want to know is where the hell you go fishing in Roosevelt??

As a kid I used to fish the Massapequa Resevoir or under the second bridge on the Wantagh Parkway.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    sween was one of the first dudes i met on here. we set up a mixtape trade and he sent me HELLA shit. sweendoglongsicle is the holmeses.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Sween is my dude! You drunk ass Irish sneaker and record collectin' muthafucka!

Strong Island.

One,

Chan

• saucesauce 8 Posts
    He definitely seems like a real good person, kicked some knowledge to me and was real nice

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    he's o.g. status but more importantly a quality human being. I remember a while back he sent me some bob n stretch tapes (pause) and his paper on downloading.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    gotta agree.

when i aired out some personal sorrow on ss, sween was the first to respond with kind words and a personal anectdote. dude, didn't know me from dirt. thanks, sween... still got that pm.

i'd prolly take him in poker though.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

it's an excellent look for you to chime-in on my dudes thread just to try and start shit. hahaahaha.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

it's an excellent look for you to chime-in on my dudes thread just to try and start shit. hahaahaha.

It does kinda look like you though.

Just sayin'...