2»

Comments

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    One thing is for sure: puffy legwarmers with lace top are IN.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I want to go to Japan badly.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

that's like the myspace for white dudes who have a asian fetish.

• My friend just got back from Tokyo. Yes, he is 6'10".

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    Post deleted by Strider79it

• kilogramkilogram 152 Posts

Why is it fucked up? I'll start a funny thread about girls of any race, color, etc. that dress that crazy. Japanese girls just happen to have the wacky outfits on lock. Tokyo fashion is on some next level shit! I don't see anything thing wrong with appreciating the humor in it. My wife is Japanese and she thinks these outfits are mad funny. Everytime we go to Tokyo we crack up at what the kids are wearing now. Lighten up hommie.

you should check out a picture book of japanese street fashion called "FRUITS".

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    There's some serious pictures on there.

actually a picture of bambouche's ex-girlfriend....

this one's the creepiest

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Quite possibly one of the most ignorant things, not to mention completely off-topic, I've read on here so far. Keep it going!

Thanks for the support ! .......really, maybe my comment sounded racist...I hope it doesn't ....but I don't care if it's off topic.......I apologize if I offended someone though

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    How the fuck does that not come off racist? Every country has fucked up shit behind it. If you want to bitch about fucked up shit countries have done, you can do very well by complaining about what the US is doing and has been doing for the past few years.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I'm all for constructive discussion of the negative things surrounding a country but your initial post pretty much read "HEY JAPAN DID SOME BAD SHIT A FEW YEARS BACK SO THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS EVIL OK BYE." Not only did you post some dumb shit like that but it was in a completely off-topic thread on some whole other dumb shit. It's like me popping up in a rap thread and talking about how evil America was in World War II.

I'm all for constructive discussion of the negative things surrounding a country but your initial post pretty much read "HEY JAPAN DID SOME BAD SHIT A FEW YEARS BACK SO THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS EVIL OK BYE." Not only did you post some dumb shit like that but it was in a completely off-topic thread on some whole other dumb shit. It's like me popping up in a rap thread and talking about how evil America was in World War II.

man go take some fresh air, uhu.....don't waste your time this way

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I'm waiting for something right now, so I'm not wasting my time at all. However, one would question whether it would be a waste of time to post some random racist shit out no where on a message board.

I'm waiting for something right now, so I'm not wasting my time at all. However, one would question whether it would be a waste of time to post some random racist shit out no where on a message board.

Already TOLD YOU it has nothing to do with race......since it was abt Japan, I just made an observation abt their government policy....out of topic, all right, but I already Apologize twice , and I didn't want to offend anyone.....you are offending me instead.......seems I hurt you on a personal level......why ? oh fuck , I don't care

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I'm not offended at all. I'm more shocked and wondering why you thought your post was a good idea and that a completely irrelevant thread was a good place to bring it up but obviously you are unable to address that.

• Location, location, location.....

"will you crocifize me yankee ?"[/b]

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Never thought that my posts are a good idea.......it's just that I think that Japanese have a really (add here one of your beloved "politically correct" word) culture, and while their teens dresses like videogames and cartoons, in the real world their government KEEP being highly arrogant and (add one of the word you prefer).........

this is has nothing to do with people and race, and anyway I apologize for the 3rd time for posting this humble opinion here........are you satisfied,muthafucker ?

will you crocifize me yankee ?

Dude, you have no gift for language. You couldn't be controversial if you tried because nobody would take you seriously. Brian don't bother with this guy, he's beyond help.

Ok I'm sorry I will delete everything......today I am having bad day at work
    I apologize for the 4th time with the whole planet earth

Controversial ?

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    that's some comedy right there... an ITALIAN dude calling out the japanese for their policies in WW2??

----

personally i think if you walk around with flourescent teddy bears strapped onto neon baby doll dresses and have orange hair then you're pretty much asking for people to stop, point and giggle... has nothing to do with race creed or culture... shit is funny no matter how you slice it.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

"I will crocifize you son"[/b]

ah ah ah that sentence was ironic.....you know the pope is a neighbour

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts