Good [PIG]Police Work -skater related

2»

Comments

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    When i lived in wellington a couple of years back all the skaters used to skate at this park which they dubbed pigeon park on account of all the birds that used to be around. One of the guys i worked with was pretty young and he and his mates used to skate there and drink on friday nights. There was this irish pub right next to the park. One friday night when my mate and his crew were skating there a whole bunch of middle aged guys came out of the pub and started giving them shit. They were being real dicks and one thing led to another and a scuffle broke out. Im talking 40 year old dudes trying to beat down a bunch of 19 year old kids. My mate and his friends ended upknocking out these guys who were old enough to be their dads with their decks before running off just before the cops arrived. It was pretty

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    yeah, it's not wise to fuck with a group of athletic youngsters who are riding around on possible weapons. I can't remember which video it was, but does anyone remember the video of the skaters challenging the dude with the power drill? I want to say it was in Canada. The guy is lungeing at them with a power drill. He takes some pretty good blows to the head from some skateboards. It was a large group of skaters against this guy and it was at one of the large plazas famous at the time. I want to say it was in Canada, but it could have been Philly or something like that.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    OBEY

If everyone was a model citizen like you.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    I once got stopped and searched on my way home for no reason other than I was skating (not very well, I might add). They took all my shit out of my pockets (wouldn't even let me do it myself) and I had the head of a tap in one. So next thing I know i'm in the back of a cop car going back to the station. Had 2 cops grilling me about it - and I kept trying over and over to tell them that I used the tap head to - guess what - turn on taps. The city council used to take alot of the heads off the taps in parks, so unless you had a shifter or a tap head no water for you.

I guess they forgot about me, sitting quietly in the station until it was dark. I was shit scared because they kept talking about "carrying a reputable weapon". I finally asked to go home, they told me I could come back and collect the board and the tap head with my parents. No fucking way. I walked home in the dark 3 suburbs and never said a thing to my parents, and went about saving to buy a new board.

That's how you make an 11 year old, white, middle class alter boy hate the police I guess.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

That's how you make an 11 year old, white, middle class alter boy hate the police I guess.

Thats exactly what this shit does. Cops need to realize that most of these kids will grow up and have no respect for them when real shit goes down.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    What would they rather those kids be doing? Drugs?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

bible studies
    young marines
    rotc

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

homework, baseball and beating up hippies

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    yeah, it's not wise to fuck with a group of athletic youngsters who are riding around on possible weapons. I can't remember which video it was, but does anyone remember the video of the skaters challenging the dude with the power drill? I want to say it was in Canada. The guy is lungeing at them with a power drill. He takes some pretty good blows to the head from some skateboards. It was a large group of skaters against this guy and it was at one of the large plazas famous at the time. I want to say it was in Canada, but it could have been Philly or something like that.

Its killing me right now, didn't he have a motorcycle helmet on? And I remember the vhs tape being red, and Pepe Martinez skated to Lord Finesse. Am I crazy?

yeah, he was using the helmet too. I remember that. I probably only saw it once or twice, but I remember being uncomfortable because they were fucking that guy up.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    yeah, he was using the helmet too. I remember that. I probably only saw it once or twice, but I remember being uncomfortable because they were fucking that guy up.

Element "Fine Arts"

Pepe Martinez nollie backside heel over a trash can standing up, buttery smooth.

RIP Pepe.

-e

Thanks E.

Pepe was really dope. Someone was telling me that he would drink several 40s a day.