BOBWALL MASSIVE SUMMER TRADE

robert_murtrobert_murt 338 Posts
edited June 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi there,Here's the result on an intense personnal collection study. I want to get rid of these records to obtain others, which is the definition of a trade if I remember correctly..Most of them are at least cover VG+ and record EX, I'll redefine for the exceptions you're interested in.Please send TRADE OFFERS or TRADE LISTS on my email: [email]bobwall@frenchattack.com[/email]The IM library is POP WORLD OF YAN TREGGERSome stuff I'm after I can think of:Freesound libraries, some IM, and a lot of Jacky Giordano LPsSolal LocomotionShamek Farrah First ImpressionsMichel Sardaby Gail, Henri Pierre Noel, and a lot of french/westindies jazz of that genre.Good Euro modal jazz in general..I'M NOT AFTER soul (modern or classic), hip hop, deep funk and dollar bins of any countries..

Comments

• ONLY ONE RECORD WAS TRADED.

C'mon people... I want these records to find a new home!

Some very dope groove out there, for any taste. I can provide descriptions, MP3s in some occasions too.

I'm after library, euro prog, psych, kraut, afro funk, cosmic disco, french groove, french soundtracks etc..etc..

Don't be shy and drop me your trade lists!

• That Synthesis record, is it a latter pressing of the French fusion album that features Ivan Jullien? The cover seems totally different to the gatefold one I??ve seen before...

Please PM with your trading value for that one.

Cheers

Javi

• There's no relation with the record featuring Ivan Jullien. It's a french prog/psych record with some r'n'b influences. Some funky moments, good horns section. It reminds a lot ZOO in the same veine.

• The okay temiz is pretty hard to cop for people trying to make some hiphop beats that one is a great pickup. Some of those should certainly be gone including ben the big one library.

• The okay temiz is pretty hard to cop for people trying to make some hiphop beats that one is a great pickup. Some of those should certainly be gone including ben the big one library.

Thanks for that, it seems people are already on a "chillin' on the beach" mode!

• That Cane and Able record has been on rotation in the crib all summer, good stuff!