ACAPELLA REQ: cherelle saturday love plaese

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
anyone? i'll gladly trade you placebo raer mp3's in return

Comments

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I'll sing it for you. SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturda-ayLove

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    I'll sing it for you. SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturda-ayLove

lol. you sound just like alexander o'neal sans jheri curl fade.

sidenote: why is budos' manager fronting on me? HOOK IT UP. CHI-TOWN TOUR STOP!!

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

sidenote: why is budos' manager fronting on me? HOOK IT UP. CHI-TOWN TOUR STOP!!

Budos have a manager???? Um, tell me who you are trying to talk to. I know they just got some new management, who I've seen drop ballz in the past with other shit.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

Budos have a manager???? Um, tell me who you are trying to talk to. I know they just got some new management, who I've seen drop ballz in the past with other shit.

his name is phil b*llman of mondo mundo, at least i think that's his company. ultimately i'd rather speak with someone in the group direct, you know? especially if dude is a droppeur of ballz...

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    aah, you see I thought they were now with W*rlds-Fair dot net... I will ask the band.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    aah, you see I thought they were now with W*rlds-Fair dot net... I will ask the band.

thanks bro! now someone please shoot me an acapella

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    anyone? anyone? i feel like b.cause has this already ripped to 320kbps... plaese to help my mash up attempt. thx!

• Found it in my stacks today.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1gkqpy

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    And now that this is done, can we all see why this is the very opposite of...

"can you find me a spoken word sample to help me finish my mix because the 3 Bill Cosby comedy records I own do not have the spoken word sample I have in my private mind garden?"

type post?

Good.

Class dismissed.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Found it in my stacks today.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1gkqpy

wow this was a nice surprise, thought this thread was a lost cause. thanks man! dling now...