Your Favorite Message From an Ebay Member

cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Here's mine, dude won a ten dollar record from me and emails me right away saying he's broke, can't pay, and please don't leave a negative feedback . I tell him I can give him more time to come up with the $15 otherwise I'll have to give him a neg, that's exactly what they are for, deadbeat bidders.No response, so I put him on blast and the next day I find this little gem in my inbox...."GO fuck your self you rotten asshole. You need to grow up and quit being such a dick, you cant understand that im in a bad situation, white ass motherfucker with a silver spoon jammed in your gapping asshole, i hope everyone you love dies an excruciatingly painful death"Guess who's message got forwarded to Ebay as harassment.

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    this guy/girl has been driving me crazy. also has 94% feedback. i hate french people... and then italians. this is only a few of the emails i was sent... if you cant afford a record WHY DO YOU BID ON IT?!?!?!

1st:

musicfortoday is the winner.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    hi my friends please let me know if ok for you cancel my bid my bid is execesif maximum please send me accord mutuel and send second bideur i leeve positivefeet back
    let me know
    bestweek

2nd:

hi
    very sorry my friends i have send a snipe with auctionsniper.com and I made an error on the amount ! please do not send negative a feetback to me i'm serious ebayeur send me mutuel accord and send an offer to the second ebayeur i'm interessed by this item and 201 $ it's execisif for me very sorry if you interessed for an exchange i have all rare boogie 45 12 LP boogie funk modern soul killer track !

that is to say reasonable with me thank you still and sorry

bestrgds

abdel.

3rd: (After 3 days of waiting)

my friends sorry for late reply !!

please patience for the paiment i'm serious man and for the moment i don't have the money for i have a familly and it's difficutly for me !!

i'm serious ebayeur and serious man !!!!!

you inquiete not my friend I you promised that I the 45t takes it to you I have that a word...

best week
    thank you very much
    Jeni

4th:

hi
    justin ,

my friend if you little await the end of the month when I receive my pay of work I pay you the 45t !

please reserve me i very interessed no problme for 110$ !!

only send me mutuel accord on ebay for close this transaction and i have my email for deal with me i'm serious man and you have no problem with me only just patience I am somebody of good!! best rgds

• I got 99 problems and most of them are EBAY son.... the following are a few very annoying messages in my inbox constantly.

#1. Q. I've bid more money than i can afford on this item and now someone has outbid me can you cancel my bid for me.

A. NO, Why did you bid so high then? retract it yourself so that when you do this 20 times ebay will take this option away from you and everyone will benefit from it.

#2. Q. I won your auction, but i want to pay by western union or bank transfer.

A. NO sorry, as clearly stated on auction paypal, us dollar or usps money order only.

#3. Q. I have just won your item, but i don't have money right now can i wait until my next paycheck?

A. NO, This ebay, not a pawn shop walmart layaway style, if you can't finish within 7 days as stated clearly why bid??

#4. Q. (this question i get at least 5 times a week) I saw you bidding on this record recently and lost, if you'd like i can sell you the same item off of ebay without any problems for the same cost. Would you paypal me the money?

A. sorry, sending paypal money without an ebay transaction is not a smart thing to do with strangers.

(not to mention the crazies who demand items reach them no more than 7 days after paying for priority mail) one guy paid on june 1st, soon as june 7th came he said i still do not have this record yet what is the prblem here???

(I only mail once a week due to being very busy)

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i'm extremely lenient with people on ebay about payment. never complain, only email people asking after a couple of weeks from end of auction, "so what's up? were you planning on paying for the item? if i do not get an answer within a few days i am going to put it up again."

but my favorite was this correspondence between some guy that i mailed a vintage motley crue shirt to 4 days after end of auction and by the 10th day upon end of auction he promptly gave me a negative feedback--never taking into consideration that sometimes usps ain't too speedy.

i told him he was mean and anal. he got angry (more anal) and then told me i was harrassing him, then i called him anal again and then he said i thought about his rear too much.

and not the

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    (I only mail once a week due to being very busy)
    Evident from your 100-posts-a-day average here.

• (I only mail once a week due to being very busy)
    Evident from your 100-posts-a-day average here.

You just gonna go right in and give me some asshurt like that??? monitoring my time online like big brother??? or are maybe you want me to come over and discuss in person? ? ? lemmie know.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts

This thread is for beefs between strutters and ebay jokers.
    Stop the strutter on strutter crime!

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Here's mine, dude won a ten dollar record from me and emails me right away saying
    he's broke, can't pay, and please don't leave a negative feedback .
    I tell him I can give him more time to come up with the $15 otherwise I'll have to give him a neg,
    that's exactly what they are for, deadbeat bidders.
    No response, so I put him on blast and the next day I find this little gem in my inbox....

"GO fuck your self you rotten asshole. You need to grow up and quit being such a dick,
    you cant understand that im in a bad situation, white ass motherfucker with a silver spoon
    jammed in your gapping asshole, i hope everyone you love dies an excruciatingly painful death"

Guess who's message got forwarded to Ebay as harassment.

Email #2
    Along the same lines...

"ight man whatever i dont even know what you were doing with that record.......anyway talkin about growin up good job,
    i bet you were a snitch in school and got ur punk ass head split thats why your still a dick.
    Have a nice ignorant, racist, sad ass life"

My reply:

"What does this have to do with race?
    I've been collecting records and dj'ing since before you were
    born son. What are you like 12? You act like a little baby.
    All you had to do is say hey man as soon as I sell my wack little
    sampler or my ninja sword, I'll pay you. And we could have
    avoided all this nonsense.
    I'll guarantee you wouldn't say word one of this kinda garbage to
    my face.
    It's easy to be a tough guy over the internet.
    In the real world this stuff gets you stomped, believe that.
    Have a nice day."

Email #3

Apparently he finally found the message I sent, saying I had no problem waiting longer
    than normal for payment, since he was in a bind, then sent this one to me:

"o shit guy i didnt see this message HA appreciate it im sorry im a dick wow a big misunderstanding
    HA what do you know you can get turkey on a ham sandwich......anyway you can get half price of some
    3 day old fish from fresh market ....
    anyway i sent another mean message before i read this so it wont make sense but anyway
    you already did what you did and i have to take a fat dump so i gootta kick rocks .....
    keep in touch my good friend"

WTF? I've read this a number of times and I'm still scratching my head.

My reply:

"??????"

WTF? I've read this a number of times and I'm still scratching my head.

• No doubt keep it rael!, if your from the Third Unheard, aka CT! i'm down to come over and borrow those pooky blow or mr. magic records big homie it's all about carl graff's!! the port of ports..

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

i'm serious ebayeur and serious man !!!!!

Awesome!

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    i leeve positivefeet back

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    Chile is quickly becoming the new France. watch for alligator478 who as funkydisco2008 had already been kicked off the bay. He'll pay for the records and then have some beef with them then try the chargeback scam. luckily he paid for the express mail so there was tracking, so don't get caught out there.

• I'll say this, I moved about 1,000 indy hiphop pieces on ebay during 04-05 and all 1990s like foundation & rezidue, people without shoes, concrete clik.. ect ect basically all brooklyn bronx ny wax, all mint doubles and triples and all of them always went $70+ or much more... but every time is was some bitchass frenchie who would give me horrible excuses long extended payments waiting most of the time 1 month, i swear the same 10 guys would be killing each other over my stuff... not to mention "diggindeep75" who must have givin me most of his or his families life savings. So in all hindsight i'll take the good with the bad even though it's a horrible experience on that site sometimes.

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    I'll say this, I moved about 1,000 indy hiphop pieces on ebay during 04-05 and all 1990s like foundation & rezidue, people without shoes, concrete clik.. ect ect basically all brooklyn bronx ny wax, all mint doubles and triples and all of them always went $70+ or much more... but every time is was some bitchass frenchie who would give me horrible excuses long extended payments waiting most of the time 1 month, i swear the same 10 guys would be killing each other over my stuff... not to mention "diggindeep75" who must have givin me most of his or his families life savings. So in all hindsight i'll take the good with the bad even though it's a horrible experience on that site sometimes.
    oh yes that diggindeep dude has never ending credit..

btw do you still have some indies to sell? plz pm me a sell list

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Got one of the best Ive had in while the other day......

dude won, I sent him an invoice, he proceeded to knock the shipping down to $0.00 and only paypaled his winning bid. I sent him a message asking him why he did that and I would not ship it until he paypaled the additional money for shipping. His response was that "I was already making an incredible profit on the item, so I should just send the item for free" I then explained the math of how my leaving him a negative feedback on his monster feedback in the teens would fuck his game up and a negative feedback in my 2500+ wouldnt even register on the radar...he paypaled the monies for shipping shortly thereafter....

Keep in mind the dude lived in the UK. It was a Jethro Tull CD boxset, fucking british hippies...

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    Got one of the best Ive had in while the other day......

dude won, I sent him an invoice, he proceeded to knock the shipping down to $0.00 and only paypaled his winning bid. I sent him a message asking him why he did that and I would not ship it until he paypaled the additional money for shipping. His response was that "I was already making an incredible profit on the item, so I should just send the item for free" I then explained the math of how my leaving him a negative feedback on his monster feedback in the teens would fuck his game up and a negative feedback in my 2500+ wouldnt even register on the radar...he paypaled the monies for shipping shortly thereafter....

Keep in mind the dude lived in the UK. It was a Jethro Tull CD boxset, fucking british hippies...

it's all in the math...!