PICTURES OF YOUR COLLECTION

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    some non-raers

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    IMG src=http://www.boomspeed.com/fannywagon/recentshit.jpg>

just a few recent finds, not my best shit or anything

• slushslush 691 Posts
    yo how is that children of the ages record. its on different drummer right? is large ensmble jazz? i wanna know more about that label

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Ako, plaese to post pic of soda pop can raers. Thanks!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Some smedium raers that I enjoy listening to:

And some raer free jazz that I will be unloading soon:

• Options
    Where's The Centaur?

Is there an Expedit for 8-tracks?

K.

VERY nice stuff 'Naldo! youve got great taste in music! I need that Gap Mangione like it owes me money

yo how is that children of the ages record. its on different drummer right? is large ensmble jazz? i wanna know more about that label
    only 2 tracks that i really enjoy. the music is great, but the vocals are real ghey and corny on most of the tracks. Luckily there's a sidelong instrumental thats pretty killer. there are alot of players but it has a nice tight funky sound

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

young pimpin' naldorey is independently wealthy

I'll post my Boz Scaggs and Leo Sayer collection later.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

I so very endorse richard dunbar's jahari label jammies. Ultra sloppy and often hilarious free jazz. I can't really say what makes them so funny, but it's just wonderful.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    I guess I'll get sucked into this nonsense... hahah.... castillo can vouch that I don't actually own many records. Note mingering mike pin-up photocopy above turntable.

with a special shout out to my powerbook's hard drive that failed last night for no reason. You can witness the computer equivilent of open-heart surgery. Don't worry baby, a new drive is on its way fedex priority overnight expedited.

• silvertonesilvertone 765 Posts
    Maru: I see my 7" there! Good looks.
    Bully Test presses for some of your wall joints!
    haha...

6.dos

• Damn... went to take some photos of my collection but forgot the keys, so here's a shot from the outside.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Damn... went to take some photos of my collection but forgot the keys, so here's a shot from the outside.

Please tells us you have everything stacked vertically!

• Damn... went to take some photos of my collection but forgot the keys, so here's a shot from the outside.

Actually it's full of Ikea Expedits, floor to ceiling. I have a specially trained team of marmosets to fetch/store my records (pygmy marmosets for the 45s). I let them sort out their own filing system, which they teach their offspring, who then in turn teach their offspring ... and so on.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Damn... went to take some photos of my collection but forgot the keys, so here's a shot from the outside.

Actually it's full of Ikea Expedits, floor to ceiling. I have a specially trained team of marmosets to fetch/store my records (pygmy marmosets for the 45s). I let them sort out their own filing system, which they teach their offspring, who then in turn teach their offspring ... and so on.

Good idea. I've been using Oompa Loompa's but they've been killing me on the health insurance. The guys and GM said I should get rid of them!

• A few things from the vault...

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Maru: I see my 7" there! Good looks.
    Bully Test presses for some of your wall joints!
    haha...

6.dos

haha, yeah. i kinda just threw it up there cause i didn't have anywhere to put it. plus the cover is so pretty. future blazing downtempo raer.

A few things from the vault...

RAER?

I KEED I KEED

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• silvertonesilvertone 765 Posts
    future blazing downtempo raer.

hahaha... yeah right.
    future drink coaster / dougnut ashtray.

mmms.... test presses for raers...
    ha

yo dood are you Guzzo's twin brother? saying

moder foll for dayz!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

moder foll for dayz!

we play together

ayyo?

• yo dood are you Guzzo's twin brother? saying

moder foll for dayz!

musically...we were seperated at birth (you can tell I got the disco defect though)

• yo dood are you Guzzo's twin brother? saying

moder foll for dayz!

we play together

yet another infamous typo, guzzo style...what he meant was we play THAT music together so put them ayoo's on layaway

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

moder foll for dayz!

we play together

yet another infamous typo, guzzo style...what he meant was we play THAT music together so put them ayoo's on layaway

Thou doth protest too much.

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts

lol......player

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    maru, whats run dmc holding up top?

keep this alive...