What's on your turntable...RIGHT NOW!

2»

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

• a white out pen.

the other one:

my cell phone, and a small square blank canvas.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    a white out pen.

the other one:

Josh don't put your cell phone on your turntable. The magnet can zap all your information.

I got some cords and an empty water bottle on one, and a basket full of homemade soaps and lotions made by a West Philly woman, courtesy of the one and olny Triple Double.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

• autoauto 198 Posts

• a white out pen.

the other one:

Josh don't put your cell phone on your turntable. The magnet can zap all your information.

oh shit, for real? Damn, as thay say...learn something new everyday
    good looking out Cos.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    When I left home this morning

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    don ellis - soaring

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Still on the turntable from last night: Rick Sings Nelson, a 1970 country-rock album by Rick Nelson. Just got this the other day. Not quite as bad as his autobiography makes it out to be, although it does get kinda hippy-dippy at times.

• Fez Combo - Follow the spirit
    1994 from Bari, Italy

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    turntable 1 =

turntable 2 =

• oscar pettiford - my little cello

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I'm sad. My turntable and rackords are boxed in preparing for our move. I miss my LPs and I won't break them and my stereo equipment, sampler, etc. out until we buy a house (which is an immediate priority upon moving to Jersey). We're renting an apartment for the short-term. No point in taking them all out, only to box them up quickly. While you're enjoying your vinyls, think of my plight. I feel like Pookie (but my lips aren't ashy).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

from last night

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    When I left my house this morning I think it was Arabian Prince "situation hot" and NWA "panic zone" from the electro set I was working on last night...Other than that yesterday was a Jan Hammer day I believe...

• table 1 - the two sides of gene chandler
    table 2 - wallet, keys, unopened mail

• Fleetwood Mac "Future Games"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Side Effects - Bananas

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Just listened to O.V. Wright's Drowning On Dry Land/I'm Gonna Forget About You 45 on Back Beat.

Now listening to Archie Bell & The Drells - I Can't Stop Dancing LP. It seems like they thought remaking Tighten Up as singles would equal continued chart success.

• ToccuDomuToccuDomu 225 Posts
    Left on from last night:

Mandel - Cristo Redentor,
    and on top of the dust cover is a Costa Cruise Lines vanity LP of an italian cruise-ship singer named Enzo Di Terlizzi. Interesting cover of Neil D's 'Cherry Cherry,' though. (recent find related)