Talk Me Out Of Cancelling HBO

2»

Comments

• HBO ON DEMAND IS RAW TOO.

TV Junkie -- the video diary of Inside Edition reporter Rick Kirkham and his battle with Crack Addiction.

oh shit..is that ON DEMAND this month???

• Seriously--I couldn't imagine watching a whole Entourage episode a single time.

Too busy laying out tomorrow's color-coordinated outfit?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Seriously--I couldn't imagine watching a whole Entourage episode a single time.

Too busy laying out tomorrow's color-coordinated outfit?

[Dolo] too busy simultanously curling 50 pound bells, filing a legal motion that confines you to the state of New Mexico, and fucking your bitch until she squirts.[/Dolo]

Get familiar

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I can't wait until Rock starts telling people that no matter what they say, he is not changing his mind. That all your arguments are proof that HBO watchers think they are better than other tv watchers and that this proves all tv watching is corrupt.

My favorite HBO program: The Hitcher (circa 1988)

• My favorite HBO program: The Hitcher (circa 1988)

The Hitchhiker was the shit. Always weird and my pubescent self could always count on it to deliver the nudity goods.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I can't wait until Rock starts telling people that no matter what they say, he is not changing his mind. That all your arguments are proof that HBO watchers think they are better than other tv watchers and that this proves all tv watching is corrupt.

Dude....why you pickin' on me when Dolo is clowning your ass on his world famous most popular website in the history of the Internet.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Dude....why you pickin' on me when Dolo is clowning your ass on his world famous most popular website in the history of the Internet.

Rich, you only hurt the one's you love. Link please to my Dolo clowning.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    You asked for it......remember, I'm just the messenger....

Dr.Wu and laserwolf: Death hustlers[/b]

http://soulstrutcowards.wordpress.com/2007/06/21/drwu-and-laserwolf-death-hustlers/