Priscilla Paris?????

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
whats up with this lady? got 3 of her LPs and since I didnt like them at all, I threw them up on ebay and one is going for loot and the others have a bazillion watchers...whats the deal with her? The music sucks, but wondering if there is a backstory to her....

Comments

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    whats up with this lady? got 3 of her LPs and since I didnt like them at all, I threw them up on ebay and one is going for loot and the others have a bazillion watchers...whats the deal with her? The music sucks, but wondering if there is a backstory to her....

She's a former member of the Paris Sisters, an early-60's girl group whose big hit was "I Love How You Love Me."

Not a fan, but I never knew she had more than one album. The one I keep seeing (on the Happy Tiger label) is Priscilla Loves Billy (sic), her tribute album to Billie Holiday.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

She's a former member of the Paris Sisters, an early-60's girl group whose big hit was "I Love How You Love Me."

Not a fan, but I never knew she had more than one album. The one I keep seeing (on the Happy Tiger label) is Priscilla Loves Billy (sic), her tribute album to Billie Holiday.

cool, thanks for the info...I guess the one to look out for for feduciary reasons is "Love Is", thats the one going for loot at the moment...