edited June 2007 in Strut Central
will crush you

Comments

• cheaters never win.. they're only cheating themselves
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    Damn she turned into a whale...

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    why does it look like someone is punching her face.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i did judo for like 10 years and can i just say that the girls were always the roughest cuz its like they had something to prove. i mean, there i was just trying to goof around for 2 hours and when you spar with a girl its like theyre actually taking it seriously and doing shady shit like ribcage noogies and giving me rugburn on my ears for criminy sake. anyways, tanya harding in that picture reminds me of this chick jennifer that was all beefy judo mistress chick and i remember getting my ankles cut by her toenails and she smelled like pickle juice. ok, i digress.

ps
    if jennifer is reading this i was only kidding about the pickle juice thing. how you doing cutie? hehe *nervous laugh*

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    someone post a picture of a manatee.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    why does it look like someone is punching her face.

It's one of those photos where you relax your face, shake your head back and forth violently, then snap a photo!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i know she was on celebrity boxing a few years back but didn't she box paula jones or some shit? if i remember correctly, paula jones ran to her corner for some shit and tonya harding fucking blasted her in the back of the head. shit was pure hilarity

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    i know she was on celebrity boxing a few years back but didn't she box paula jones or some shit? if i remember correctly, paula jones ran to her corner for some shit and tonya harding fucking blasted her in the back of the head. shit was pure hilarity

I remember that, it was awesome! What I wish I didn't remember was her sex tape from her wedding night, gross!

Tonya looks like she ate a few Nancy Kerrigans.

For Otto:

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

^^^ so cute. we need a baby animal picture thread.

yeah that was just said.