~~~Why Isn't Superpoaster Banned Yet?~~~

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    although, i thought it was touching that he planned to buy his mom and dad a huge gift with the money he was going to make.

This shit is priceless.

so who wants to buy this?

I do! I need that one record to make my collection complete!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I think he should get a lifetime pass for that Sergio Mendes thread. That was the best thread I've seen on soulstrut in a long time.

woah - woah - woah. wait a minute. back-up, beep, beep, beep. what thread is this. Jeesh, i go away for like two days....

Beep-beep-beep? What are you doing?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Superpoaster is funnier than most of the veteran strutters at this point.

remember that episode where he's like "back up - beep, beep, beep"

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

no... no I don't ...

oh wait, i get it, thats what they said to him when he said it.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    oh wait, i get it, thats what they said to him when he said it.

There ya go!

One of these days, I'm actually going to pull off that "leaving a meeting on a high note" exit George does. Five minutes in, crack a joke, people laugh, and I'm outta there. Beautiful.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Who's going to break the news to kinetic?

Oh for fucks sake... I leave you guys to get a few hours sleep and I come back to find THIS!?

Can't you see that Supertoaster is essential to the fabric of SS? There's alittle bit of Supertoaster in al of us, and when we hat, we hat that part of ourselves.

At least.... Sabadaba?... agrees with me.

Im going home to shoot my video with this nugget right after work.

Good looking out

But remember, Supertoaster is an old hand at the game. Just be sure he provides the beat for your video up front... else you might get hella burned by this playa

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Superpoaster is funnier than most of the veteran strutters at this point.
    No.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Can't you see that Supertoaster is essential to the fabric of SS? There's alittle bit of Supertoaster in al of us...
    No.

Can't you see that Supertoaster is essential to the fabric of SS? There's alittle bit of Supertoaster in al of us...
    No.

What you do not realise is that these types of responses, while in themselves negative, actually add to the overall postive canon of ST experiences.

You just yourself

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

only if s/he did a crash course in Toronto record stores and the personalities that run them. I've had my share of PMs from SP2000 and I'm pretty sure SP2 is from Toronto.

Yep. I thought he was AP, but he seems to be an actual person. Also thought he was Danno, but that's not his style. SP2 musta lurked on here for years.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I don't know what's more disturbing...

The fact that Superpoaster is real

Or

That there are so many lunatics here at SS that everytime a new nutjob shows up they are automatically suspected of being someone's alias??

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

No.

What you do not realise is that these types of responses, while in themselves negative, actually add to the overall postive canon of ST experiences.

You just yourself

No.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS THREAD.

OMG... tell me was that really supertoaster? That was funny as hell.

Also, cosign what Rockadelic said! You guys were arguing for like a month about whether ST was real, and I had him on msn after the first DAY!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    the rill dill be HURRR

ok
    so

You need someone on this forum who you can hatt on all the time, thats where i come into play. About 1nce a month or so there will be a serious clon on me like the segio mendes making soulsturt like gravy icecream but not fo shizz. so anyways, i need to act like this on the site like that white bicth on lost needs to pushed the button so the wold dont go all kernal sandorian on your ass. so yo, i just want to shout out to juastalice for being a wicked nasty ass stupid haired son who sometimes dances on sunday the jigg and moveds

i shout out to thes one for being a stupid cat with a silly eyebrow and its awesome how he looks like a little cute gremlin who can bust mad rhymes and be undaground but goCOMSHERYAL.

i shout out to brother raj for making this site that i needed in my life, where i can drop knowledge about life to the young children (homeless ladies outside of minimalls) and his mix on waxing deep is beautiful that i go into my room and rub jelly all over my balls. so funkay raj. i wish the best with yo skitaails and shit and your kids are also cool they be gangster

• What's f'd up is, I can tell who is posting from CA.. or who's posting from VA, but SuperPoasterTwo is ghost, he drops jewelz on here!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Im going home to shoot my video with this nugget right after work.

Lenny Bruce did a routine either the night or the day after JFK was shot and from what I understand, he started the set off with "Wow, Vaughn Meader is fucked, huh?"

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I don't know what's more disturbing...

The fact that Superpoaster is real

Or

That there are so many lunatics here at SS that everytime a new nutjob shows up they are automatically suspected of being someone's alias??

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    What's f'd up is, I can tell who is posting from CA.. or who's posting from VA, but SuperPoasterTwo is ghost, he drops jewelz on here!

IP check comes up correct, that's why I've been saying masking.

• lurking, hiding, creeping, sliding... the mystery of his evil plan is unfolding before everyones eyes. Soon you'll be talking about him around the water coolers and coffee pots at work. Only when he's gone you'll mourn him like damn where we're you when superpoastertwo dropped knowledge he's that DUDE!! For even if he is in recent TOP 5 talked about most active threads on SS!!!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    obscure_addict = SuperPoasterTwo
    There. I said it. Prove me wrong.
    I'm bringing some McCarthyism up in thie bitch.
    "Are you now or have you ever been...Superpoaster?"

obscure_addict = SuperPoasterTwo
    There. I said it. Prove me wrong.
    I'm bringing some McCarthyism up in thie bitch.
    "Are you now or have you ever been...Superpoaster?"

Go on... accuse me as well

I double dare ya!

• oooohhh im outted before i was even in..