Speaking of white girls...

2»

Comments

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
    The ne plus ultra of English Beckydom is back, and she's brought Nas with her.

what a weird song!!!

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    The ne plus ultra of English Beckydom is back, and she's brought Nas with her.

what a weird song!!!

"I wanna play music so loud,
    a whole crowd will hold their ears and say ow!"

ILLMATIC

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

separated at birth.

the sad thing is david beckham could have had his pick of thousands of chicks in the UK and he picked that...

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

the sad thing is david beckham could have had his pick of thousands millions of chicks in the UK world and he picked that...

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts

the sad thing is david beckham could have had his pick of thousands millions of chicks in the UK world and he picked that...

Well, the story is he was determined to marry a popstar, after this guy

stole this girl

from him. And in all fairness, Victoria was one of the biggest popstars in the world at the time.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

from him. And in all fairness, Victoria was one of the biggest popstars in the world at the time[/b] .

really though? I seem to remember Becks scooping her looooong after her star had faded. at least in the US no one was checking for her for a good 5 yrs before they got hitched.

^^^^^ what's with British soccer stars and their suspect choices in women? everytime I'm in London I get whiplash from the fine south Asians, black chicks, etc. and these dudes always settle for some Twiggy action. what a waste.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

^^^^^ what's with British soccer stars and their suspect choices in women? everytime I'm in London I get whiplash from the fine south Asians, black chicks, etc. and these dudes always settle for some Twiggy action. what a waste.

Most english soccer contracts stipulate that galatico players must hook up with a FHM favoured member of an in vogue girl group of the day. Thus publicity is guaranteed for both parties.

I seem to recall Posh being a pretty big star when she started dating Beckham. She also looked a lot less like something out of Gunther von Hagens' laboratory back then.

from him. And in all fairness, Victoria was one of the biggest popstars in the world at the time[/b] .

really though? I seem to remember Becks scooping her looooong after her star had faded. at least in the US no one was checking for her for a good 5 yrs before they got hitched.

edit: no one in the US was ever really checking for her. what I meant was it was still several years since the Spice Girls had thankfully disappeared. and in the US she certainly wasn't still some sort of fake celbrity post-Spice Girls. but it's easy to underestimate the Spice Girl legacy from this side of the pond I guess. I understand they were like HUGE in UK whereas here they were more of a flash in the pan I think maybe I'm wrong.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

edit: no one in the US was ever really checking for her. what I meant was it was still several years since the Spice Girls had thankfully disappeared. and in the US she certainly wasn't still some sort of fake celbrity post-Spice Girls. but it's easy to underestimate the Spice Girl legacy from this side of the pond I guess. I understand they were like HUGE in UK whereas here they were more of a flash in the pan I think maybe I'm wrong.

Nah, they were both at the zenith of their 'fame' when they hooked up. (god why am I telling you this?)

They make a good couple I think. Peas in a pod. It just happens that one of them is extemely talented, and the other, well..

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Nah, they were both at the zenith of their 'fame' when they hooked up. (god why am I telling you this?)

They make a good couple I think. Peas in a pod. It just happens that one of them is extemely talented, and the other, well..

Hey David's had a good game here or there.........

• Options

not cute

I hear you. Still, that's smart situational baseball there, choking up on the bat to increase the chances of making contact. I'd watch for the hit-and-run.

I'd take great delight in beaning her if I was a pitcher... although there's not much to aim at.

Don't know if I'd bean her, but I'd certainly throw a couple balls at her chin.

• cant....stop...staring....at...cantalope boob job
    Nothing more unattractive than that... Plus her face in that pic looks like Dr. Zeus from the OG Planet Of The Apes.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts

Nah, when they hooked up the Spice Girls were still at their peak and had sold something like 30m records worldwide. Back then, Beckham had only just broken into the Man United first team, and still had a catastrophic 1998 World Cup and United's 98/99 treble season ahead of him, so she was definitely the bigger name at the time. Neither would have meant all that much in the US, though.