Ahhahahaha!!

124»

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    OK I admit I will occassionally fuck with it with soda or just on ice.

I was momentarily questioning my manliness, but with your guys' support my doubt has passed.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I dispute the manliness of soda.

But vodka on ice is a drink of acceptible testostironial fortitude.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    naw mayne the soda water keeps me hydrated on the low low. though.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Vodka on ice with a twist of lemon has become a problem for me this summer. A little TOO good.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    There is no reason why you have to put it *in* the vodka though. Drink a bottle of water and get right.

I watched a group of like four chicks down two cans of redbull a piece with their vodka the other night... gross

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Aint no shame in drinking vodka: Ask Sheep.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Listing 1 - 10 of 125 Next >
    From Comment
    LAUR BABY3

12 Jun 2007 18:48
    sosoo sexyyy;]]

Brittney

12 Jun 2007 18:44
    very sexy 3 brit

?:::. Lil Neka ..:::..?

25 May 2007 10:08
    cutie

sabciaa.

7 Mar 2007 19:49
    are you fucking serious guy, you do your fucking eyebrows? Maybe you should pull off a different pose for a change?

PUSHY&FELIPE [/b]

4 Mar 2007 16:15
    muahxxxxxxx

MySpace Is Internet Crack

28 Jan 2007 6:50
    kisssssy face=MINEEEEE

ALEXANDRA THE GREAT~the one and only queen~

9 Jan 2007 20:45
    PERFECTION!

Baby, I'm Bad News ?

8 Jan 2007 18:02
    so hot

& heLL yeA iMm thA m0theR fuCkiNg pRinCeS$?

1 Dec 2006 16:35
    S0 G0RGE0USZ 3

[[i love yoni?]]

30 Nov 2006 20:05
    youre gorgeous?

What??s with the world?

- J

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

i clicked on some girl's profile who said that this photo was really gorgeous just to see who would find that attractive and she had her music on her profile from "Guidette Perfection"

http://myspace.com/guidetteperfection

then that was kinda melt and then i clicked on her moms profile and see this in the comments:

these have to be 2 different photos right?? it could be photoshop but why would it be?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I'll tell you whats really frightning about this stuff. You would never in your life meet a group of people who are so self-assured that they are normal. They sincerely believe that their perception of life is the only normal one and that people who may think otherwise are wierd. They are do blinkered, it doesnt even cross their minds that there are people that don't have the same values as them. I was actually impressed by the level of self-assurance that results when you live in community that is so insulated that your entire life is clearly spelled out for you.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

i clicked on some girl's profile who said that this photo was really gorgeous just to see who would find that attractive and she had her music on her profile from "Guidette Perfection"

http://myspace.com/guidetteperfection

then that was kinda melt and then i clicked on her moms profile and see this in the comments:

these have to be 2 different photos right?? it could be photoshop but why would it be?

I think it's something far more sinister: They're cloning.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

He should be ashamed to be seen in public with
    sneakers that dirty. Guido Card suspended indefinitely.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'll tell you whats really frightning about this stuff. You would never in your life meet a group of people who are so self-assured that they are normal. They sincerely believe that their perception of life is the only normal one and that people who may think otherwise are wierd. They are do blinkered, it doesnt even cross their minds that there are people that don't have the same values as them. I was actually impressed by the level of self-assurance that results when you live in community that is so insulated that your entire life is clearly spelled out for you.