Ahhahahaha!!

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    ugh
    not these fags again..
    How many miles of dick do you suppose these dudes have sucked?
    that counts as 'some people'

not to get all guzzo but if that was a race comment folks would (rightly) be all over it

Not to mention, these guys get A LOT of girls; A lot more than your average Soulstrutteur, I'd wager

Isn't it easy enough to laugh at these guys without the homophobia? Cue "You Sound Threatened" graemlin

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    ugh
    not these fags again..
    How many miles of dick do you suppose these dudes have sucked?
    that counts as 'some people'

not to get all guzzo but if that was a race comment folks would (rightly) be all over it

Not to mention, these guys get A LOT of girls; A lot more than your average Soulstrutteur, I'd wager

Isn't it easy enough to laugh at these guys without the homophobia? Cue "You Sound Threatened" graemlin

Guido homophobia is

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

I dunno... if I had to look like that to get girls, I'd probably rather be celibate. Plus, I'm sure the collective intelligence of the girls they get is as laughable as these pictures.

- Not Threatened

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts

Oh, shit! Now I gotta clean my monitor.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

this has made me LOL a few times now

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

b/w

Seriously... just buy a tape recorder and listen to yourself for a day.

"Even if it means taking a fatty, I'll suck it up"

I think the pause graemlin should be of Tobias.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Seriously... just buy a tape recorder and listen to yourself for a day.

"Even if it means taking a fatty, I'll suck it up"

I think the pause graemlin should be of Tobias.

DOG! Don't come on here misquoting "Arrested Development" while I'm in this bitch. The correct phrase is

"even if it means taking a chubby[/b], i'll suck it right up"

For the past 6 months, everytime I ask for a cup of coffee and they need my name I say "Tobias"

DOG! Don't come on here misquoting "Arrested Development" while I'm in this bitch. The correct phrase is

"even if it means taking a chubby[/b], i'll suck it right up"

For the past 6 months, everytime I ask for a cup of coffee and they need my name I say "Tobias"

Sorry, sorry... believe me, I'm madder at myself

"I'm so sick and tired of hearing about this Funke!"

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

This is utterly fantastic.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

hommie on the right's name is Mikey Big Unit

http://www.myspace.com/bigunit2

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    why are they always pouting like zolander?

P.S. that oompa loompa made me spit apple all over the place, and just when i thought it couldnt get batter you put the gene wilder in there.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

edit: two girls in the front look strangely siamese via the titty

holy schitt you right! either that or her head is on some exorcist schitt.

btw, guidos seem to be scattered all over the world...these are from Germany...

tepid.

Is Mikey Bigunit pulling down his shants?

And Ayres - the profile is set to private... since you asked to be added as his friend already, can you fill us all in?

Has anyone been to a wedding at Russo's on the Bay?

• covecove 1,566 Posts

That's hilarious, on different levels.
    I'm not one to laugh AT people, but the pictures are too much to handle, hahaha.

this girl i work with just walked by my office grew up with them and I'm tempted to show her this cause they are so rediculous but Im afraid I'll get us all whacked.

she would probably have some interesting commentary.

• "Who's spinnin tonight?"

"DJ Go-Fuck-Yourself!"

I was cracking up at all the photos, but this video is disturbing. kid can't be older than 10. sad thing is, you know his parents prolly egg him on like crazy.

she just came in, i told her i was just thinking about her because i was talking to someone about Russo's on the bay. At Russo's one wedding package has the bride and groom come up out of a trap door with a smoke machine and the whole magilla.

• mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts
    the little kid cracks me up.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    So what music are these dudes rockin' to? Typical becky shit, or is there a Guido anthem of some kind?

WPLJ

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    So what music are these dudes rockin' to? Typical becky shit, or is there a Guido anthem of some kind?
    http://www.njguido.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=95379

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    At Russo's one wedding package has the bride and groom come up out of a trap door with a smoke machine and the whole magilla.

If you can have this ceremony presided over by David Copperfield, then it'd be perfect.

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    I guess this was practice for later in the night...

dude needs to step his full-body wax game up or his boys will soon kick his bitch ass to the curb.

i hate vodka

BTW serious question: is it N(-o lnnger)AGL for a dude to drink Vodka? I guess the Slavic peoples get a pass. I dunno I just think with the proliferation of high-end and flavored vodkas it's become a bit of a chick drink. I usually don't fuck with it either way.

please to school the kid.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    ALL I DRINK Is vodka tonics. that shit's manly.

There is no shame in drinking vodka (straight).

I will not step up to defend you sissy boys that drink a fruity mixed drink from out a blender, though.