Can some explain "THE_MACK" to a non-soulstrutter

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I'm trying to explain the legend/liittle brother of soulstrut, THE_MACK to a non soulstrutter. But damn I don't even know where to begin. Can someoe please to be the dropping some knowledge jewelz?

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I'm trying to explain the legend/liittle brother of soulstrut, THE_MACK to a non soulstrutter. But damn I don't even know where to begin. Can someoe please to be the dropping some knowledge jewelz?

i dont think any one in the outside world would give a damn. i lived through it and hardly find it funny.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Like PAP, The Mack is kinda over.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

"Raj Wan, have you forsaken me?"

"Playa please your game is as stale a three day old bread. I'm just not that into you anymore?"

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I think the Mack lives on, in the hearts and minds of...

actually you're right. It's over.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

I disagree. I feel he is now BIGGER THAN SOULSTRUT

Reynaldo on the other hand.... backwards digging to the max. Next he's gonna be bidding on

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Forgive me for this father sol because I am under the influence of some serious chronic coming back from an event an such. anyways, ill explain this fuck yeah.

ok so mac was like breadd ok like peope really liked it and they put shit on it so it was good. it got old so some bitch was like "yo fuck this shit its so like cracka you know nothing about fantasy jazz recs yo fuck you man i no nothing about that sonm never that lol reference soulstrut regfers/z so anyways im like the mac, but like no peecee but toasted. like yknow like of the citizen kane type of bitch, yknow? like some pee dedday poo shit like thats what im saying. yo pee on yo ok like yo mack was aight but i am like king of like poasting like batches fear me, there test-sacks quake as i approach them. even raekwon pissed his pants cuz i was so aawesme like fuck man THE MAC IS LIKE JESUS BUT LIKE HE DOESENT FLY

• SuperPoasterTwo needs to be in one of these pronto to prevent further deviant behavior.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    why hasn't this guy got BAN yet?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Naldo would never fall for that one. It doesn't have "sabroso", "ritmo", "orquesta", "fuego" or a bunch of latin-looking dudes on the cover.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Naldo would never fall for that one. It doesn't have "sabroso", "ritmo", "orquesta", "fuego" or a bunch of latin-looking dudes on the cover.

It does, however, have a barefoot fat man in gypsy costume
    holding a terrier wearing a mask under his arm ... I NEED IT!

• cascas 1,484 Posts

I disagree. I feel he is now BIGGER THAN SOULSTRUT

Reynaldo on the other hand.... backwards digging to the max. Next he's gonna be bidding on

actually i think dizzy bull has this genre on lock dizzle.

AWESOME!!!
    RAD!!!!

diz posts that he never got to make[/b]
    "I'm gonna buy a tank with a house inside!"
    "Where can I find some glass shoes with fish in 'em?"
    "I'm about to start a sweater vest line!!!!!"
    "Where can I learn the charleston in san diego?! Dude that shit is AWESOME!!"

will the strut never feel the wrath of the bull again?! or is he back under an aliaS_ ? you decide.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    The_Mack is the Amy Whinehouse of Soulstrut.

I second this comparison and render it apt.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I second this comparison and render it apt.

Yes, that son.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    im bout to be in san fran batches!!! who out there wants to suck me off while i punch them in the side of the head for hatin'?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    im bout to be in san fran batches!!! who out there wants to suck me off while i punch them in the side of the head for hatin'?

haha..you linkin' up with keelay and julio?

yup. and evangalist and some other heads

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i will suck no man off, but i'm down to see you punch someone on the side of the head for hatin'!

GET'EM, THEMACK!!!!!!

which reminds me, what happened to that wave of breezies that was postin on here for awhile? i need to holla at them. toss them some records for some top

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    if you're talking about kingmoist, i think him and herm have a thing going on like "me and mrs. mrs. jones". they meet/meat everyday at the same cafe, plus they both know that it's wrong, but it's much too strong.

king moist aint gay. he told me he just tried it out for awhile

• cascas 1,484 Posts

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    which reminds me, what happened to that wave of breezies that was postin on here for awhile? i need to holla at them. toss them some records for some top

I'm feelin' how THE_MACK was reminded of women when Cas mentioned "punching in the side of the head"

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Yeah, exactly one and a half minutes.

Pathetic.

(Thanks for pinch hittin', Cas!)

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

BEST THING I'VE EVER READ ON SS

HAHAHAHA