Tall Can Marathon Went DOWN!

2»

Comments

• AMAZING. Fuck I gotta come visit you guys again soon.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Bananas.

• WYPWYP 28 Posts
    Looks like a Rub DJ party. Who did the most coke? If Harvey Canal was there he would've fucked up all you hipsters.

• Looks like a Rub DJ party. Who did the most coke? If Harvey Canal was there he would've fucked up all you hipsters.

BAN

yeah... try again sluether. like, who took the most bong hits?

your hot pocket sounds sore

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    beer makes me too farty n stuff. call me when u do whiskey flavor. then we see who is lord!!!!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    Looks like a Rub DJ party. Who did the most coke? If Harvey Canal was there he would've fucked up all you hipsters.

[i]there's a tear in my beer?[i]

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i don't know about you guys but i did 5 massive rails off a hamburger bun while it was still on the grill! i've never been so high in my life!

i also shot up while singing Atlantic Starr on the karaoke. it was magical

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    serg u should sell a tall can marathon kit for folks who want to reproduce these results in their own metro areas

it would be packaged with one individually numbered limited edition 'beer and rap' tall can and hard as fuck vol. 4

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    serg u should sell a tall can marathon kit for folks who want to reproduce these results in their own metro areas

it would be packaged with one individually numbered limited edition 'beer and rap' tall can and hard as fuck vol. 4

the winners of the regional comps would then be forced to come together in a national battle.

• sergserg 682 Posts

that actually wouldn't be very hard, scorecards, rubber stamps and instructions on how to run it. Hell can be an online printable scorecard that they just make copies of.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

that actually wouldn't be very hard, scorecards, rubber stamps and instructions on how to run it. Hell can be an online printable scorecard that they just make copies of.

There's a lot of summer left, and I got rubber stamp cash. Let's do this, East Coast.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    Conceit as he begins the competition with his "burger" strategy

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Hey Serg,

Do you by any chance know this foo-el?

• sergserg 682 Posts
    oh that dude, he's from the internet and made that video because thats what he imagined the ciabatta bread dance was like. I don't know the guy but he posts over on hollertronix.

man basswood needs to get their computer game up, Matt was trying to get me the accapella for ciabatta bread from them but dudes kept sending fucked up files. We had plans for a houstonsoreal/beerandrap remix competition

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Hey Serg,

Do you by any chance know this foo-el?

UH

• sergserg 682 Posts
    More drunk video footage

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    ahahahaha......wow....whew....good times. Can we PLEASE have this happen on like a Sunday next time? I'm not trying to show up to gigs offa like 10 + tall cans. yeah I know But yeah highlights for me were Serg's "dj set", Conceit and I yelling at each other while I "mc'ed" and he "dj'ed." A**drey you can post up that vid if you want, that was a great duet with Diane! I remember singing "don't you want this hot tube of meat?"

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    That holster is hot to death.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    ahahahaha......wow....whew....good times. Can we PLEASE have this happen on like a Sunday next time? I'm not trying to show up to gigs offa like 10 + tall cans. yeah I know But yeah highlights for me were Serg's "dj set", Conceit and I yelling at each other while I "mc'ed" and he "dj'ed." A**drey you can post up that vid if you want, that was a great duet with Diane! I remember singing "don't you want this hot tube of meat?"

well I was shooting for a sunday but the next three day weekend wasn't until labor day and I didn't want to wait that long. Memorial day was the original date but Max's space wasn't available.

next year I'm thinking memorial day will be good, weather shouldn't be bad and everyone's got monday off so they can go all out.

I also go some footage of you doing the Party like a rockstar DooDoo remix

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    More drunk video footage

LOL! Puttin' Vin on blast!

Yo, and not to be a dick, but who was playing "Lots of Lovin'?" . You need some high-octane Pete Rock not the smoothed out jawns.

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    I could have had a couple more, but I had nothing to eat. Next year I'm in it to win it. Can I bring Gatorade?

I would definitely like to be there next year...let me know when it's going down next time...I'll definitely roll through, and bring a few tall boys...

what....you didn't know?

• sergserg 682 Posts
    that was fucking conceit with that softhands move. next year the "hardcore raps only" rule will be strictly inforced.