I would like this lp por favor?

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited June 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
looking for this below:Carlos Ramos and His Orquesta Fuego-"Tecato" OSTI got trades:)Thanks.Much Peace and Respect:Adrian

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    I forgot about this for a sec, but saw this post again!

Carlos Ramos and His Orquesta Fuego-"Tecato" OST

Anyone?!?!?

Lemme know folks.I got trades:)

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Still looking for this:

Carlos Ramos and His Orquesta Fuego-"Tecato" OST

I got trades:)

I still have trades:)

all originals

lp's and 12's
    Kool and The Gang:s/t(vg++)
    Kool and The Gang:Best of...(gold foil cover)
    Dizzie Gillespie:Soul & Salvation
    Errol Dunkley:Runaway child/When I fall In love 12in(really dope british ragga 12,with dubs to provide!!:)

Gus Poole:Soul Revolution lp(m-)
    Le Hot Jazz:United Nations Records Presents...(nm)
    Sun-Ra:The Night Of The Purple Moon (vg to vg+)
    Aposento Alto:Goodbye Old Friends (m-)

7's
    Lady Margaret & Perry Smith:Out In Space *
    Lady Margaret & The Stovall Sisters:Running The Wrong Way *
    RAP STUFF
    Crash Crew:High Power Rap 12(vg- to g+) 2nd issue,checkered back
    Masta Ace Inc: Ass Niggah promo 12(clear light lime vinyl) vg+

will add more later:)

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Is this a fucking joke?!
    Dude, do you understand this record is hens teeth rare?
    Kool and the Gang S/T and shit?! Really...

• Who dares wins...

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Ok..

Is this a fucking joke?!

First off, you need to calm your ass down with that bullshit.
    This is a want of mine plus old trades that I have listed from before,hence:

"Still looking for this and some trade still"

I have titles not listed for a reason and If the right person wants to step up, I have stuff for them we can discuss via p.m.,phone,etc.

This is a public forum and people check posts.Be it or not,the posts are relevant to their interest.Either way people become interested quick and inquire.What I do mind is some person, like yourself Garcia, Trying to start some shit and get a rise.

And Those titles I have up for grabs, are not shit.Some people are into those titles and I try to provide and been providing.

So here's to your "Is this a fucking joke hens teeth rare,I use the word dude" bullshit.Man, all you have proven is you can talk shit and swallow spit homie.
    I can go on, but their is no point. So i'll just leave it at this.

Fucking wether in a herd!

That's all.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    I don't know you and you don't know me, we're not homies so don't call me one.

That's nice you have things for trade, your post came off to me as trying to trade those records for Tecato. I agree those titles aren't shit, but they would be if you were trying to trade them for your 'want,' which in a way can be inferred by your series of posts. A misunderstanding on my part I will admitt, and I guess my post can be percieved as harsh, but I will not stand to be chastised by you on some silly shit like this. I'm not trying to start shit with you or anyone, all I wanted was some clarification, not a lecture.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    The two times I've ever heard of this LP coming up for sale it traded hands for quite a bit of money and/or records. Over $500. It's not exactly laying around. Adrian I don't know why you got so mad at Roberto for saying that. I don't think anyone's gonna trade it for Aposento. Sorry.

IN OTHER NEWS I COULD REALLY USE A COPY OF THE TURNER BROTHERS. ANYONE???

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    The two times I've ever heard of this LP coming up for sale it traded hands for quite a bit of money and/or records. Over $500.

popsike bitches:

http://www.popsike.com/php/detaildatar.php?itemnr=250078890268

82 pounds is not $500 . and that was this february.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Man, you are missing the point and I am not being a dick, just...

Like I stated before, I have stuff "Not Listed" up for grabs,If some wants to fess up,cool.I stated earlier that the stuff listed is from a old trade list.Yes, I know I am not going to get a straight across for The Aposento, But I know It could cover a good chunk of it, if they wanted it.That lp and the rest of them are there for anyone interested.As it being a $500 lp, somebody is ripping people off.

As misleading as the post title may seem to some, I really do not think it is.
    I was just trying to kill two birds with one stone.

And Garcia,As far as going off the the top,I do Apologize.As far as the lecture, I really had to do it, as far as you putting me on like that, so I am sorry I did that too.

Peace and respect:
    Adrian

The two times I've ever heard of this LP coming up for sale it traded hands for quite a bit of money and/or records. Over $500.

popsike bitches:

OH MY GOD IT IS IN THE MAINFRAME!!!!

WELL THEN LET ME AMEND MY STATEMENT:

THE TWO TIMES I'VE EVER HEARD OF THIS LP COMING UP FOR SALE IT TRADED HANDS FOR QUITE A BIT OF MONEY AND/OR RECORDS. OVER $500. ALSO ONE TIME IT WENT ON EBAY FOR 82 POUNDS.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    some record dealer you turned out to be jonny flapjacks.

• ageage 1,131 Posts

popsike bitches:

THE TWO TIMES I'VE EVER HEARD OF THIS LP COMING UP FOR SALE IT TRADED HANDS FOR QUITE A BIT OF MONEY AND/OR RECORDS. OVER $500. ALSO ONE TIME IT WENT ON EBAY FOR 82 POUNDS.
    '

thats funny..oh..i have the 45 of the turner bros, but not the lp johnny:(
    lemme know if you are interested.

peace
    adrian

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Is this a fucking joke?!

why even bother replying if you don't have the record... ehhhh...

i've traded a few times a big *hot* record for tons of more common or lesser valued ones... different folks, different strokes. it's easier for a record dealer to move certain smaller records, than it is a big one... case in point, i traded a fellow strutter a monty alexander rass (in VG- condition) for a lee michaels, bob james 1, bob james 2 and a dave matthews dune...

i had the rass for sale, no one wanted it, even at $40 it was a good price, it played fine... those other titles i traded for each got me $40-50 in Australia (cuz back then they were in demand and not many copies made it out here...)... so do the math. might seem like a shit trade, but if you know folks who want commons, you can definitly make everyone happy.

anyhow, my 2 cents. maybe dudes like JP can fess up to this. when I went to Paris, the record stores didn't wanna even touch the raer, but were interested in my cheapie local records, i gave up some common $15 joints, like 4 of them for mad libraries... like nilovic, etc.

bev

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

popsike bitches:

Maybe the mainframe was down when you checked it before? Although usually reliable, the mainframe can crash and bring even the surliest of record dealers to their knees weeping.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Maybe the mainframe was down when you checked it before? Although usually reliable, the mainframe can crash and bring even the surliest of record dealers to their knees weeping.

This is funny stuff and thanks for the heads up:)
    Even though, it's not the most reliable and it's just an ebay auction history site, still
    popsike can be nice to use it as a ref from time to time(minus or plus what the actual value is)

But all in all it's good to know that whenever it does come across the "bay" again or out in the field. I might have my chance of either scoring it for that price,less or higher(not 500 plus trade higher).I know I will get that shit.

Peace to all!

Adrian

I spoke with several record dealers last night at a soiree who are IN THE KNOW.

We decided that, while this record may not be worth $500, it is also worth a lot more than 82 pounds.

THE MAINFRAME MUST DEAL.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    the record is rare.
    that is all.
    continue.

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    it's def. not a 500 dollar record. i thought maybe $250-300? anyway another copy did sell on ebay for like $130.00, which i provided a link to when i was trading my copy on this website.

hope you find one though adrian!

peace,xavier

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    the record is rare.

that is all.

continue.