Is your copy of Live at PJs mislabeled too? (K&TGR

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
So i just pulled out my copy of Kool & The Gang - Live at PJs. The cover is still in shrink so I didn't look inside for the track listing. I pull out the rekkid looking for NT, and after flipping it over about 20 times and thinking I'm losing my mind I realise it's not on the label. Instead, it says 'the penguin' where NT is on the record. Is this a standard thing or do other copies have this misprint too?

Comments

• mistercmisterc 329 Posts
    mine says NT

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Your copy must be non-US. I've got a UK Mojo press, and it's got the same track list switch up. "The Penguin" instead of "NT". I always wondered why on earth would they would replace the best track for the overseas pressings? I still need a Delite OG

Edit: wait, you said it was in shrink, so it must be a US copy. Hmm, I don't know then.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    both my copies say "NT"

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Mines on De-Lite, but it might be a Canadian pressing - i got it in Canada.

• Your copy must be non-US. I've got a UK Mojo press, and it's got the same track list switch up. "The Penguin" instead of "NT". I always wondered why on earth would they would replace the best track for the overseas pressings? I still need a Delite OG

Same here problem here....I've kept my US repress for NT.

The UK sleeve also doesn't have the gatefold so we definitely got shat upon with the UK pressing