ATTN: BATMON.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
From Hypebeast:It looks like A Bathing Ape will be collaborating with DC Comics for this full zip up Batman hoodie that are set to be released next season. Rumor has it that there will be a set of matching footwear. Will there be more character hoodies from this collaboration? We???ll have to wait and see. GROWN MAN 'JAMAS.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Cats have already run the Spiderman Hoodie into the ground around my way.
    I'm not really feelin this Hoodie over the face style and I'm definitely not fuckin w/ no Bat ears on my hoodie. Plus that Yellow Bat Logo is Batman circa'74.

I'll be lookin out for the kicks. Converse tried to make some Batman joints and they were smeared camel shit.
    Superhero inspired fashion is a hard road to go. Shit just reminds me of underoos.
    Im curious to who else theyre gonna use in the D.C. roster.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Plus that Yellow Bat Logo is Batman circa'74.

Dude, 1968-1976 is GOLDEN AGE of Batman.

DO NOT front on Neal Adams, please.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    From Hypebeast:

It looks like A Bathing Ape will be collaborating with DC Comics for this full zip up Batman hoodie that are set to be released next season. Rumor has it that there will be a set of matching footwear. Will there be more character hoodies from this collaboration? We???ll have to wait and see.

GROWN MAN 'JAMAS.

I'm not sure what's worse: Streetwear or our man Herm reading HYPEBEAST!

What's good dude, private message me

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    I'm definitely not fuckin w/ no Bat ears on my hoodie.

I thought you were hard core Batman-related?
    Time to let the world know.

• if that shit had the eye holes cut out, and had the face silkscreened on.id cop. ha

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    I hope its got all over print...

I'm definitely not fuckin w/ no Bat ears on my hoodie.

I thought you were hard core Batman-related?
    Time to let the world know.

Let me set this shit St8.

1) The Yellow BatLogo is the logo I grew up w/. And its my favorite. But I dont really wanna sport it on a hoodie.

2) I would never rock a Zipper thru a Batman Logo. Sacraligious.

3) The Colorway's are incongruent. The Yellow Logo should be w/ a Midnight Blue/Navy/Blue & Grey combination. The Grey & Black colors on the hoodie go with the bubble-less Black Bat Logo.

4) Im from the 80's to 90's Original Hip Hop hoodies era. So a Zippers on hoodies were for retards.

5) After the Batman movie in 1986, the yellow bat logo on the T-shirt became super ubiquitious.
    Every tom dick jane becky mofo had that t-shirt. Im not rollin w/ that shit. Im al lBlackBat logo or Batman Beyond - all red logo.

Plus that Yellow Bat Logo is Batman circa'74.

Dude, 1968-1976 is GOLDEN AGE of Batman.

Never.

HELLS TO THE NO

HELLS TO THE NO

• 5) After the Batman movie in 1986

1989?

5) After the Batman movie in 1986

1989?

Sorry I was thinkin of the start of Batmania in the late 80's which derives from this....

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    http://www.hypebeast.com/2007/07/dc-comics-x-bape-tees-and-figures/#more-31022

We previously mentioned and showcased the DC Comics x Bape Sweaters here and now here are some tees and figures from this special collaboration. This project between the label Bape and DC Comics will consist of four characters from DC Comics; Superman, Batman, Wonder Women and The Flash. Each character will have their own figure styled by the designers at Bape. There will also be a two Batman tees, one Superman tee and one The Flash tee. Look for these to drop in the upcoming feature!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    http://www.hypebeast.com/2007/07/dc-comics-x-bape-tees-and-figures/#more-31022

We previously mentioned and showcased the DC Comics x Bape Sweaters here and now here are some tees and figures from this special collaboration. This project between the label Bape and DC Comics will consist of four characters from DC Comics; Superman, Batman, Wonder Women and The Flash. Each character will have their own figure styled by the designers at Bape. There will also be a two Batman tees, one Superman tee and one The Flash tee. Look for these to drop in the upcoming feature!

Wow those dudes are getting OVER! Plain logo on a plain white tee + Bape + Lobotomy Superman figure = $$$

Suckas!

[color:white]
    Hola Hermillo! [/color]

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

The Man. I love his Batman, Green Lantern, X-Men. I remember those Sauron issues used to scare the shit out of me as a kid.

The Man. I love his Batman, Green Lantern, X-Men. I remember those Sauron issues used to scare the shit out of me as a kid.

Also, Marshall Rogers' run on DETECTIVE in the mid-70's
    is some real quality shit. Adams-inspired in layout
    and design, but with a more fluid, cartoonish style like Byrne.
    His Joker storyline in DET. is one of the best Batman runs of all time.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    rap a tap tap Julie Newmar even though she's old enough to be my grandmother and there is no chance whatsoever for me to do so in real life