Will someone just reish this already? (Raer Rap-R)

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...86526&rd=1&rd=1I mean, I dig the song too but c'mon! I'm almost tempted to shill bid on this just out of spite.

Comments

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Forget a Re-Ish just post an MP3! It's 2007 man...........Lol

• You guys should paypal me 300 bucks for this alone.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/22668218201a3b/

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Holy cow that record is dope. I'd kill for a reissue as well.

• lol fuk that record!! my boy has a handful of them still sealed sittin in a crate, is that the same guy on my space gem crates.

• lol fuk that record!! my boy has a handful of them still sealed sittin in a crate, is that the same guy on my space gem crates.

yes it's the same person. Tell your friend to give me his records. thanks.

• Haha my boy is a straight bitch, he don't sell or trade just stockpiles shit since the early 90s.

But, i love to share.... i'm not feelin that track... i like my hiphop a little more militant... peep the black rebellion!!! one of the oldest cali hiphop joints that i love, also from 1990

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Holy cow that record is dope.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...86526&rd=1&rd=1

I mean, I dig the song too but c'mon! I'm almost tempted to shill bid on this just out of spite.

bungee bid. do it. where is JLR?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    If rap resissue requests is what this post has become...plaese to give me give me Mr. Flamboyant and Bammer Weed 12"s pronto.

• Certified dopeness! However, I expected the track to be hardcore with a title like that...

Me likes!

Dress

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    There's this & the Lonnie O 12"s that I'd like to see.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    If rap resissue requests is what this post has become...plaese to give me give me Mr. Flamboyant and Bammer Weed 12"s pronto.

I'm surprised no one's booted these already. There's been a series of "Bay Area Classics" that I've seen roll out at certain stores over the last few years and you'd think both of these would be prime candidates for inclusion. I had a chance to grab both 12"s a year ago but "Mr. Flamboyant" would have set me back a Franklin and "Bammer Weed" $75 so I opted for the latter and just hoped the latter would come around again later.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

Yeah, "Dream On" got the reish, but b-side live cut hasn't been reissued, correct?

DWG - Lonnie O

I'm surprised no one's booted these already. There's been a series of "Bay Area Classics" that I've seen roll out at certain stores over the last few years and you'd think both of these would be prime candidates for inclusion. I had a chance to grab both 12"s a year ago but "Mr. Flamboyant" would have set me back a Franklin and "Bammer Weed" $75 so I opted for the latter and just hoped the latter would come around again later.

In a moment of weakness about 8 years ago, I sold my copy of Bammer Weed to D-Styles for $20.

Dammit.

• SureshotSureshot 134 Posts

Yeah, "Dream On" got the reish, but b-side live cut hasn't been reissued, correct?

DWG - Lonnie O

Correct.

There were two Lonnie O 12s from the early 90s. It was his 2nd ("Dream On") that received the reish treatment by Stones Throw (sans the dope Live joint on the flip).

I'm partial to the first, but the 2nd is dope as well is very lovely.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

In a moment of weakness about 8 years ago, I sold my copy of Bammer Weed to D-Styles for $20.

Dammit.

I hate shit like that. It seems like a decent (or at least acceptable) decision at the time, and then later, cruel, cruel reality sets in.

I can up an MP3 when I get home if you need it.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    Mr. Flamboyant

this is really hard to get. ive had local guys asking me for this record for years. i have a tape of it still. had the vinyl but gave it to p-ro cause he needed it in his life more than i did.

Mr. Flamboyant

this is really hard to get. ive had local guys asking me for this record for years. i have a tape of it still. had the vinyl but gave it to p-ro cause he needed it in his life more than i did.

Noz recently purchased one off of eBay. You don't want to know how much he paid for it.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Noz recently purchased one off of eBay. He paid what it was worth.

Mr. Flamboyant

Noz recently purchased one off of eBay. You don't want to know how much he paid for it.

what you pay noz? 125-150?

Mr. Flamboyant

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190094397375

Mr. Flamboyant

wow... thanks r. little higher than i would of expected but at least its sealed. shame it wasnt released with a cover like their MVP record. wait... did Mr.Flamboyant come before the Click stuff or around the same time? by date i have no idea when this stuff was released.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Mr. Flamboyant

Wow. I guess $100 wasn't too bad but I'm not mad at passing on it at the time.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    it's a reasonable price given the market. there are plenty of rap terds of similar rarity and only a fraction of the relevance that sell for 2-3x that. matter of fact that purchase was financed by the sale of one such terd.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Mr. Flamboyant

stalkeur?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    ...there are plenty of rap terds of similar rarity and only a fraction of the relevance that sell for 2-3x that.

Please post the mathematical equation by which one determines fractional degrees of rap relevance--I could use a formula like that.

it's a reasonable price given the market. there are plenty of rap terds of similar rarity and only a fraction of the relevance that sell for 2-3x that. matter of fact that purchase was financed by the sale of one such terd.

Yep, why not trade a valuable terd for a valuable pot of gold? Sounds like a favorable exchange to me.

I'm just pissed that I've been wanting that record forever and now that's what some people consider it to be worth.