Kimbo vs Chico

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWlOa5gDq0I&mode=related&search=also..dude is fighting Ray Mercer on Pay Per View..crazy.

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I can barely watch dudes getting KO'd with bare knuckles...shit is just too brutal.

This shit is gonna be a slow ass fight after the 1st round. I think Mercer will win.

• man i hope kimbo steps into the cage w/ some real talent, his street style is wide open & will get rocked, especially when he gets taken down...

yeah, any real boxer would whip that ass. He gots nooo stamina and leaves himself open to crazy punches. That said..I still like watching him fight bareknuckle..but I like watching people fight in general.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    man, kimbo betta stay where he belongs, fightin' regular ass street dudes on youtube. he's the king of that shit, but in a ring with even an old ray mercer = kimbo gon' get his ass handed to him (unless ray is just TOO old and washed up... otherwise the ass gets handed)

• BashirBashir 25 Posts
    Kimbo has been training at the Freestyle Fighting Academy for a couple years now and they're pretty jiu jitsu focused. I say Kimbo by sloppy choke.

Kimbo has been training at the Freestyle Fighting Academy for a couple years now and they're pretty jiu jitsu focused. I say Kimbo by sloppy choke.

oh, so it's MMA rules? In that case, KIMBO.

• I don't know the rules. I believe it's standing punches and kicks only. But as much as I feel Kimbo would get his ass handed to him by a YOUNGER guy with experience I think old Ray just doesn't have the punch to KO Kimbo. He does have a pretty good jaw. I also don't know the last time Ray was punched in the face.