MAGNUM SUN MAGNUM PARTY DOWN PARTY DOOWN

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
http://www.zshare.net/download/1372191c818f8c/ STRAIGHT HEAT FOR YOU BATCHES. if you dont like this lp, you are uncool like faux_rillz sunbathing.

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    Dude...

Ahhh forget it. It's no use.

In any case. Be a man. Go break your piggie bank and spend ur allowance and go see Aki and see if he'll sell you a copy.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I just wanna say that your avatar is too funny.

Is the bald head dude from Rocky V?

I just wanna say that your avatar is too funny.

Is the bald head dude from Rocky V?

Whats up brother!

Yeah, thats DUKE!!!!!

He's been corner man in all 6 Rocky movies I believe.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    you suck at posting dude.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

Imagine the potential gems we're missing between 4 hour intervals!

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    http://www.zshare.net/download/1372191c818f8c/ STRAIGHT HEAT FOR YOU BATCHES. if you dont like this lp, you are uncool like faux_rillz sunbathing.

You are such a twat man...

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

maybe a rip of Big Beat or bob james 1!!

I see him getting to Big Beat in say...5-6 years..if he's lucky...Bob James maybe early next year.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    its AP you folls

its AP you folls

AP? Dude is from Toronto. Unless he's been masking his IP and using a Bell Sympatico IP this whole time.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    uncool like faux_rillz sunbathing.

AHAHAHAHA

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    ALL OF YOU ARE FOOS. I DROP FREE HEAT AND ALL YOU DO IT SCHITT ON IT, SONS, TAKE OFF THE HATT AND PUT 0N THE LUV. Wait till I drop my 12-inch where I not only produce my tracks but I also rhyme over them. The heat will be so intense you will be forced to take off the hatt and drank in the luv. Now all of you stop being silly batches (homeless people outside of a minimart) and chill back and realize how awesome I am with my strata east raers and invisible records on whitelabel. You are being uncool like elise getting drunk at a minimall.

ps: kala is a complete clown combined with the powers of vegadouchbagerism

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    TAKE OFF THE HATT AND PUT 0N THE LUV.

The heat will be so intense you will be forced to take off the hatt and drank in the luv.

invisible records on whitelabel

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    ALL OF YOU ARE FOOS. I DROP FREE HEAT AND ALL YOU DO IT SCHITT ON IT, SONS, TAKE OFF THE HATT AND PUT 0N THE LUV. Wait till I drop my 12-inch where I not only produce my tracks but I also rhyme over them. The heat will be so intense you will be forced to take off the hatt and drank in the luv. Now all of you stop being silly batches (homeless people outside of a minimart) and chill back and realize how awesome I am with my strata east raers and invisible records on whitelabel. You are being uncool like elise getting drunk at a minimall.

ps: kala is a complete clown combined with the powers of vegadouchbagerism

I'm with funky Guzz0- this has to be AP. NOTE: CAPS AND VEGA- REFERENCES. THAT IS ONE PREFIX ONLY BALD SLANGERS OF SUPARAERS DROP ON YOUR DOMES.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    i believe we watched a video of this jackass not too long ago, showing us that it's "not a re-issue, see...it's not a re-issue". Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I dont think this is AP. Unfortunately.

Plus, I'm pretty sure AP knows the lp has been posted on here a few times for people to grab.

i believe we watched a video of this jackass not too long ago, showing us that it's "not a re-issue, see...it's not a re-issue". Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I dont think this is AP. Unfortunately.

I think it is just as feasible to believe that AP has access to a video camera, and knows a 17 Year-Old willing to play a joke on a bunch of folls, as it is to believe that Superposter is who he says he is.

Yeah, but how has he been keeping the same Canadian IP for 6 months?

Yeah, but how has he been keeping the same Canadian IP for 6 months?

Eh. Ok. So, maybe not. I generally am a 'hunch,' detective, playing my gut, see? These, IP Facts, and this Internet you speak of isn't how I roll.

• No way is the person in that video the same person typing out the post's. He handles the record like a retarded mongloid. Yet types like an OG who is trying hard to get herb mcgruffed.

Maybe AP is his ghostwriter.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    No way is the person in that video the same person typing out the post's. He handles the record like a retarded mongloid. Yet types like an OG who is trying hard to get herb mcgruffed.

eh, typical white kid trying to be gansta.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Guys, if I wasn't talking to Supertoaster on msn right now, I would probably believe it was AP too.

Never that son

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    IP spoofing is the future of Soulstrut aliases.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    The fact that he constantly harrasses elise should alone be proof that its not AP (and reason enuff for BAN?)

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    The fact that he constantly harrasses elise should alone be proof that its not AP (and reason enuff for BAN?)

And I am not saying to this to get any attention. Kids a nut job. obsessive and such. Wasn't there a stalker like person who stalked edith? Not saying this kid is stalking me, but its really ridiculous. But did this dude get banned for being nuts with edith? Not only that the kid has been banned before, why not give it another shot.

I feel a line has def been crossed many times with this kid.

Superpoaster,

Thanks for the nice comment on my myspace. "WAG YO TAIL BICH". Too bad youre sucha pussy that you deleted me from your friends. I did report your ass.

love,
    elise

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Maybe AP is his ghostwriter.

is that art bell?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    SON I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT MY NUTS. AND HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS STALKING YOU OUTSIDE OF THE MINI MALL? SON I SUGGEST YOU STEP BACK FROM THE PALACE OF TOP HATT AND CHILL. MAYBE SMOKE SOME CHRONIC WITH BROTHER THES WHILE YOU LISTEN TO DEEP FOLK MUSIC ON SUNDAY NIGHT AS YOU WATCH OLD WOMEN TOUCHING EACHOTHER. I DO IT ALL THE TIME AND IT KEEP ME IN SHAEP. YOUKNOW HOW I DO. YOU BE UNCOOL LIKE KALA TOUCHING HIMSELF WHILE LISTENING TO SIMON AND GARFUNKLE WHILE EATING VEGAN YUMYUMS.

SON I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT MY NUTS. AND HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS STALKING YOU OUTSIDE OF THE MINI MALL? SON I SUGGEST YOU STEP BACK FROM THE PALACE OF TOP HATT AND CHILL. MAYBE SMOKE SOME CHRONIC WITH BROTHER THES WHILE YOU LISTEN TO DEEP FOLK MUSIC ON SUNDAY NIGHT AS YOU WATCH OLD WOMEN TOUCHING EACHOTHER. I DO IT ALL THE TIME AND IT KEEP ME IN SHAEP. YOUKNOW HOW I DO. YOU BE UNCOOL LIKE KALA TOUCHING HIMSELF WHILE LISTENING TO SIMON AND GARFUNKLE WHILE EATING VEGAN YUMYUMS.

Oh dear....