MAGNUM SUN MAGNUM PARTY DOWN PARTY DOOWN

2»

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    seriously, those "aint I cute" posts are fucking dreadful.

- spidey

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

- spidey

-elise

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    bich, im a man. I aint cute, you remember that. I got hairs in my ass's, eyes, wangs, legs, arms, hair's, nose, bitch you name it. I got more hair then faux_rill'z dog. Son you dont know schitt about cute or tuffness. I can have sex with 10 women at once with the flip of my hand. Listen, step back. Take off the top hat and buy some records. Your being uncool like that time my_latency got drunk and started touching me.

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts
    SON I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT MY NUTS. AND HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS STALKING YOU OUTSIDE OF THE MINI MALL? SON I SUGGEST YOU STEP BACK FROM THE PALACE OF TOP HATT AND CHILL. MAYBE SMOKE SOME CHRONIC WITH BROTHER THES WHILE YOU LISTEN TO DEEP FOLK MUSIC ON SUNDAY NIGHT AS YOU WATCH OLD WOMEN TOUCHING EACHOTHER. I DO IT ALL THE TIME AND IT KEEP ME IN SHAEP. YOUKNOW HOW I DO. YOU BE UNCOOL LIKE KALA TOUCHING HIMSELF WHILE LISTENING TO SIMON AND GARFUNKLE WHILE EATING VEGAN YUMYUMS.

TIME OUT!

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    bich, im a man. I aint cute, you remember that. I got hairs in my ass's, eyes, wangs, legs, arms, hair's, nose, bitch you name it. I got more hair then faux_rill'z dog. Son you dont know schitt about cute or tuffness. I can have sex with 10 women at once with the flip of my hand. Listen, step back. Take off the top hat and buy some records. Your being uncool like that time my_latency got drunk and started touching me.

Serious personality disorder....seek help mate, this can be treated.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    SON I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT MY NUTS. AND HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS STALKING YOU OUTSIDE OF THE MINI MALL? SON I SUGGEST YOU STEP BACK FROM THE PALACE OF TOP HATT AND CHILL. MAYBE SMOKE SOME CHRONIC WITH BROTHER THES WHILE YOU LISTEN TO DEEP FOLK MUSIC ON SUNDAY NIGHT AS YOU WATCH OLD WOMEN TOUCHING EACHOTHER. I DO IT ALL THE TIME AND IT KEEP ME IN SHAEP. YOUKNOW HOW I DO. YOU BE UNCOOL LIKE KALA TOUCHING HIMSELF WHILE LISTENING TO SIMON AND GARFUNKLE WHILE EATING VEGAN YUMYUMS.

I am now no longer convinced that ST is not AP.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    ILL GIVE YOU A TREAT SON. A TREAT OF JUSTICE. A TREAT LIKE NOOTHER. A TRETA THAT ONLY THE GREATEST DESERVE. THAT IS THE TREAT OF MEN. I PRESENT YOU, THE TREAT OF MEN!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    agreed
    he is too much of a pathetic assnine unfunny weenus desperate for attention at this point

he needs another weekend at the little penis ranch to prehaps add another centimeter
    to that little tyke between his skinny prepubescent legs

i do remember my first non alcoholic beer

"Growin Up" ain't easy