Some records Im looking for

SpiritoSantoSpiritoSanto 43 Posts
edited June 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hey all, haven't had luck finding this stuff so I thought Id try posting. Here's some things Im still looking for-Nancy Priddy - You've Come This Way BeforeFanny Adams - S/TJohnny Harris - Odyssey 12"Mer-da - Long Burn The FireChubby Checker - ChequeredTrifle - First MeetingLou Rawls - You're Good For Me (or Down Here On The Ground)Bill Conti - An Unmarried Woman OSTLos Angeles Negros - Esta Noche La Paso ContigoPete Jolly - SeasonsMontreal - A Summer's NightAndy Bey - Judment & ExperienceUpp - S/TMountain - Live: The Road Goes Ever OnNino Ferrer - Nino And RadiahIf anybody has anything, please get in touch and maybe we can work something out. Ok, thanks a lot.

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Love your movie collection homie:)
    Might have to hit you up for a couple of things on your list!
    Plus, I KNOW you have more than you have listed.
    I have a couple of titles on your list that might make your day.
    Anyways, lemme know and hope all is well J***e!
    Much peace and respect!
    Adrian

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Love your movie collection homie:)
    Might have to hit you up for a couple of things on your list!
    Plus, I KNOW you have more than you have listed.
    I have a couple of titles on your list that might make your day.
    Anyways, lemme know and hope all is well J***e!
    ^^^^^^
    So true

Ja***, I'll send you an email and will discuss a swap.
    I'll make an offer that you can't refuse.

• ^^
    Thanks homies, props back at ya.

I finaly found the Fanny Adams and Mountain, but still looking for everything else.

Hey by the way, I just got shafted with a reissue Axelrod - Songs Of Experience. I know it's a long shot, but does anybody have an OG they want to move?

Anyhow, if anybody has anything, please get in touch. Im quick and easy to deal with! Ok, thanks.

Jamie