Stand Up (soul/funk afro reggae MIX)

schoggischoggi 298 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
... on monday my best mate moved to singapur for half a year, so i've uploaded this mix for him to download... i've included some of his faves & others... new & old stuff... check it out if you're interested (tracklist below):www.konzeptlos.org/stand_up.mp3for more sounds check out our sitewww.konzeptlos.comcheersStand Up01. Lee Fields And Sugarman & Co. - Stand Up (Pt.1)02. Chicco Man - Sound Is Everything03. Calypso King & The Soul Investigators - Good Food04. The Marlboro Men - (Ride On) Iron Horse05. Earl Lett - Green Power06. Robert Jay - Alcohol 07. Orchestre Super Borgou De Parakou-Nord Dahomey - Wegne'Nda M'Banda08. Edzayawa - Gondzin09. Orchestre Super Borgou De Parakou-Nord Dahomey - Ya Bara10. Gyedu-Blay Ambolley & His Creations Backed By The Super "C" Sounds- This Hustling World11. Marijata - No Condition Is Permanent12. Sweet Talks - Sasa Abonsam13. The Black Souls - Baki Mutane Nakuka (Black People Crying)14. Tall And The Touchers - Touching The President15. Sugar Minott - International Herb16. Sylford Walker - Deuteronomy17. Horace Andy - Do You Love My Music18. Family Man Barrett - Soul Constitution19. Lee Fields And Sugarman & Co. - Stand Up (Pt.2)peace

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Great mix. Probably your best yet.

• DJ_PhillieDJ_Phillie 199 Posts
    im only like 10 minutes into this and shit is

and im only familiar with like two of the names here...so should make for a real interesting listen.

thanks homie! good tastes

• oldjeezyoldjeezy 134 Posts
    When I see the setlist go from Daptone to Sylford Walker, I'm already down.

Cosign, Krusty, etc.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    This was really dope, thank you. Made my work day go by so much faster.....

• schoggischoggi 298 Posts
    im only like 10 minutes into this and shit is

and im only familiar with like two of the names here...so should make for a real interesting listen.

thanks homie! good tastes

thanks! hope you've enjoyed the rest just as much

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Real good!

Thanks for posting.

• schoggischoggi 298 Posts
    thanks & up one more time...