Pinkberry

2»

Comments

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    Nothing beats a good old ICE CREAM

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

i got jumped by 3 40 oz swilling chumps outside of a TCBY once for getting a hug from a chick one of them was trying hard to holler at. the frozen yogurt was good though.

and....

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    it's just the newest trend, like bagels were in the late 90's. Remember all the Noah's, etc. that came and went. I remember frozen yogurt being popular in the 80's. This is just repackaged with a new sensibility to appeal to the gen x-y-z whatever.

I absolutely agree but I'm just trying to suggest that the "new sensibility" is what sets Pinkberry apart. Where I live on the Westside, there's at least four frozen yogurt places I can get to within 10 minutes and Pinkberry is the only one that's causing the other three places to bite.

From what I can see, frozen yogurt never went out of style. What Pinkberry did was find a new way to sell it and they've done it in a way that I do think it's original for the U.S. I mean, who the fuck was really hawking sour yogurt vs. vanilla/chocolate/etc.?

dude you sound like vanilla ice. like remember when ice ice baby came out and everyone was like "hey, you bit the bowie" and he was like "nah dogg, bowie goes dun dun dun du du dun dun MINES goes dun dun dn du du dun dun DUN!. its original!

too cold
    too cold

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Shig,

You're two posts from a full on...

FFFIIIIIIISSSSSSHHHH FFFFFIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTT!!!!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    alright stop

collaborate and listen.