Rootdown Sound Clash Video

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central

Damn, this looks dope. Definetly something FOR the Cali beathead types but I think any producer (EVEN PHILLY STRESS!) could get with it.NICE TOP HAT THES!

Comments

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    HELLS YEAH

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    hatred? c'mon doggie, i'm all jokes.

The only dude who I genuinely hate here is Faux_Rillz. He can eat a bag of dicks !

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

The only dude who I genuinely hate here is Faux_Rillz. He can eat a bag of dicks !

Hell hath no fury like a Bunny scorned.

Hell hath no fury like a Bunny scorned.

You can get a piece of said bag of dicks as well! I'LL BE IN NEW YORK IN OCTOBER COME GET IT HOW YOU WANT IT WITH A SIDE OF "CHINGASO"!

my boss is on vacation this week.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I'LL BE IN NEW YORK IN OCTOBER

If you're here on the 31st, you can get it how you want it at the Halloween parade.

AT THE PARADE YOU'LL BE ROCKING CHAPS BUT I DON'T MEAN "COULD OF HAD A POLO SHIRT!", SON!

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    wow. I remember Dusk telling me about this back in the day. Kinda excited to see some footage of it. But was it 'Dusk's Beat Battle' really? I thought it was just a rootdown special function.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Illest show/event/movie/anything I've heard about in a long ass time. Damn, wish I'd been there.

Damn, this looks dope. Definetly something FOR the Cali beathead types but I think any producer (EVEN
    PHILLY STRESS!) could get with it.

NICE TOP HAT THES!

To me Beat Battles are a waste of Time. Make a track ,Sell it or Ryhme over it.

WILL I AM HAS MORE MONEY THAN YOU