Week...end? day? (6/3+) FINDS and such...

13»

Comments

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    5 to 10 euros sounds about right. Or free.

i dont care from wich part of the "U naait me states" you come from.
    you prolly have 45s growing on a tree in your back yard. but over here 45s like this arent as commen as in other places on the world.
    I dont care paying a lil more to a dealer who took effort in bringin records to my hood. at least its more fun than sittin behind a computer scrollin neverending ebay paiges to find an overprissed coppie of boscoe.
    i was very happy to find this lil plastic back full of something that might be for your taste. but dude do you even know half the records i got ???

• 5 to 10 euros sounds about right. Or free.

i dont care from wich part of the "U naait me states" you come from.
    you prolly have 45s growing on a tree in your back yard. but over here 45s like this arent as commen as in other places on the world.
    I dont care paying a lil more to a dealer who took effort in bringin records to my hood. at least its more fun than sittin behind a computer scrollin neverending ebay paiges to find an overprissed coppie of boscoe.
    i was very happy to find this lil plastic back full of something that might be for your taste. but dude do you even know half the records i got ???

Gast, ik kom zelf uit Nederland.

(translation: im from Holland too)

All i was saying is that the titles you listed do not match the price you paid imho....

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    gast, ik weet ook wel dat vier tientjes geen koopie is maar met zo n reactie zet je jezelf wel in kwaad daglicht. bovendien met 2 van de stapel voor n 10 is de rest voor 20 niet veel geld.
    die pa en zoon kranenburg is voor 2 euro echt n geil dingetje en zelf ben ik shit als shirley ellis nog nergens anders tegengekomen.

anyway ik zoek geen ruzie maar jij dingt denk ik wel mee naar die meest irrie strutter award. ik zal je vast nomineren als de thread kan vinden.

waar in de nl zit je als ik vragen mag ?

(translation: youre a nice boi too)

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    damn is that Billy Parker an extra by any chance?

sorry, my friends. I find strata east stuff about once in a blue moon so i tend to need them.

...and billy parker is a royal bitch to find by any measure. Not a music inc. superpoaster special.

I like music inc. but I was looking for billy parker for like 6 years before I found a reasonable copy.

Speaking of Strata East..
    Got all these today(nice start off towards the weekend:)
    Yeah..some of these might be up for trades(the ones with the"*"next to it)
    Maybe some of the other stuff, depending.

Strata East ish:

Charles Tolliver:Music Inc *
    Weldon Irvine:In Harmony *
    Mtume Umoja Ensemble:Alkebu-Lan

Non Strata East ish:

Gylan Kain:Blue Guerrila
    Kool and The Gang:Best of...(gold foil cover)
    Ahmad Jamal:The Awakening *
    Sir Joe Quarterman & Free Soul:s/t
    Dizzie Gillespie:Soul & Salvation *
    Eric Donaldson:Juan De Bolas
    Errol Dunkley:Runaway child/When I fall In love 12in
    Jim Brown:Pull Up Selector 12
    Lady Margaret & Perry Smith:Out In Space *
    Lady Margaret & The Stovall Sisters:Running The Wrong Way *
    Lady Bianca and The Masterminds:Stop telling Me Lies

Great day:)

Have a nice weekend ya'll!!

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• Someone unloaded a healthy supply of mann & cosby at local goodwill yesterday, was not ashamed to pick them all up at 2 for $1 and all very clean. Plugs up some cheapo holes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• JroamJroam 257 Posts
    ultimate spinach s/t
    smokey robinson and the miracles "flyin high together"
    sergio mendes brazil '77 "primal roots"
    and a couple hawkwind lp's
    45's:
    marketts, dupree's, marvin smith