Up on this?

2»

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Or this?

If you're gonna go on some slept on rap-a-lot ish, then you gotta mention this one...

• KidKKidK 119 Posts

trying to fuck with anything that didn't sound NY-centric.

That's strange -- I consider this to be one of the more NY-centric Bay rap releases from that era.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

trying to fuck with anything that didn't sound NY-centric.

That's strange -- I consider this to be one of the more NY-centric Bay rap releases from that era.

WAS THERE "BRETHREN" OR "SPINNING WHEEL" DRUM CHOPS? FILTERED SAMPLES? HORNS THAT GO "DEENT DEENt DEEnt Deent deent"? HOW MANY BLUNTS DID THEY SMOKE IN THE CHYPHA?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Or this?

Or this?

OH HELL YES!

I had the one where he's sitting on a park bench in a yellow striped t-shirt!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Or this

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Or this

^^^^ these guys were the fathers of this schitt. Khayree had that heat. I will be listening to Ray Luv later.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Or this?

The song about rolling down the street in my Nissan truck used to be dope to me. Dude also had the RUN RUN RUN Ron C! chorus lol

Or this?

I went to high school with one of the dudes cousin. He was a fucking dickhead and at the time I wasn't even trying to fuck with anything that didn't sound NY-centric.

and these posts are super corny dude, they just scream ass-hurt. Stop trying to prove a point that no one cares about.

This album is a classic hommie. I played this tape more than a lotta east coast shit at the time. They had a lot of big classic loops before other people touched em.

aahahha too damn funny. I remember dude trying to clown me for listening to black moon "and a bunch mexican dudes named the fucking beatnuts?!?!?!?".

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts
    H -

DJ Mike Swing was at the store and he said he was looking for that Ron C record on any format (except cassette!).

If you (or anyone) has a copy of this please hit me up.

I have one of the early 90's singles.. something about pimps.. or ho's...

I've had various singles from some of those groups but no, I'm not really up on any of that.

Here is one you might check out though that I had for a minute. I listened to it and was impressed and thought about ripping it and sharing it/blogging it or whatever (even though I'm generally way to lazy for that sort of thing). But I already took a pic of it and put it on ebay and it didn't last very long so I guess someone was looking for it. You might see it on cocaineblunts in the future though.

Or this?

I went to high school with one of the dudes cousin. He was a fucking dickhead and at the time

^^^ STILL ASSHURT THAT ANT STOLE HIS LUNCH MONEY ^^^

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Or this

aahahha too damn funny. I remember dude trying to clown me for listening to black moon "and a bunch mexican dudes named the fucking beatnuts?!?!?!?".

West Coast dudes had real severe hate for east coast rap at that time. "Why would listen to that cheese toast shit???" Preme has the best stories from workin at Music Menu. He would be up in there playin stretch armstrong tapes and dudes were buying Little Bruce out the ass.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

One of my all time favorites

Or this

this is s fan video I can fuck with. dolores park. candlestick under construction. the cow palace. real nice.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Here is one you might check out though that I had for a minute. I listened to it and was impressed and thought about ripping it and sharing it/blogging it or whatever (even though I'm generally way to lazy for that sort of thing). But I already took a pic of it and put it on ebay and it didn't last very long so I guess someone was looking for it. You might see it on cocaineblunts in the future though.

King Grippo has entered the ring.

• KidKKidK 119 Posts